2

"Pretty girl Luthor?" Maggie grinned, Alex raising an eyebrow.

"You could say that." Lena flopped back onto her bed before she was unable to hold it in any longer, she had to let it out. There was no dismissing something like this again. "Well no...she was...very pretty. Peppy. Smile like the sun and...oh god her eyes. So blue and...She is pretty smoking hot"

"Somebodies smitten." Maggie teased.

"What's her name?" Alex asked, finally glad her friend liked somebody.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Lena teased. She's aware that it's Alex's kid sister but doesn't want to say anything about it.

"Oh come on Luthor, who is the girl that caught your eyes today? Maybe Alex and I can help set you two up with each other. Right Al?" Maggie said while placing a kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

"Right." Alex answered.

"Well you wouldn't like it Alex, you know her far too well. Even better than you know Sawyer here." Lena grinned, Alex looking at Lena confused.

"Al, who do you know so well that has blue eyes, smile like the sun, very pretty, smoking hot and peppy?" Maggie asked starting to get angry and jealous.

Alex was thinking who that could be. She has an idea who but doesn't want it to be true. So she starts asking Lena questions about the girl Lena just met. "Lena does look like a puppy?"

"Yes." Lena replied with a smirk on her face, she can see that Alex is getting warmer and waiting for her reaction when she realizes its her kid sister. Maggie on the other hand is looking very angry because there's another girl that Alex knows far too well for Lena to tell them who she is.

"Okay....well uhm.....does she have blond hair?" Alex asked. Lena just nodded still with that smirk on her face. That's when it hit her, her face just dropped. Maggie has never seen Alex's face drop so fast in the time they've known each other. Lena also looked at Alex with a face that Alex knows far too well. 'Let's tease Maggie a bit.' They tease Maggie sometimes and even made a face to let the other one know that they want to tease Maggie to train Maggie a bit to be a detective.

"Alex are you okay? Who is she?" Maggie asked while looking at both of them.

"I....uhm...I-I'm fine...Lena...p-please tell me you didn't tell her about Maggie and I." Alex said and saw what kind of face Lena was making and giving her a small nod with her eyes so Maggie can't see what's going on

"Too late for that Danvers, you have to go talk to her about that, she doesn't understand why you didn't tell her that kind of things." Lena answered.

"GOD DAMMIT ALEX STOP IGNORING ME!!! WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL!!??" Maggie screamed at Alex earning a small squeal from the girl.

"Maggie calm down before you start breaking stuff, we are just talking about Kara, no need to be jealous. Alex and Kara go way back." Lena said with a small smile forming on her lips when she said Kara's name.

"Who the hell is Kara?!" Maggie asked still angry because her girlfriend didn't tell about any of her exes or someone named Kara.

"Kara is someone I know for about 3 years now." Alex answered while looking at Lena.

"How do you two know each other?" Maggie asked and starting to get angrier each time because she can feel that there's more to the story than just someone Alex knows.

"Mags relax, Kara is just my sister. Lena and I are just messing with you." Alex answered and started to laugh. Lena joining her. Maggie launched herself at Alex and started kisses her all over in a way to show that Alex is hers and hers only.

"You guys suck." Maggie said after a few minutes of attacking Alex with kisses.