3

"Okay so let me get this straight, you think that my sister is cute and all and you want to get to know her better." Alex said after Lena explained to Alex and Maggie what she thinks about Kara.

"Yes, she mysterious and I like mystery." Lena said whiles smiling.

"You know that all four of us can hang out together. You guys can get to know each other." Alex said while gesturing towards Maggie and Lena.

"That sounds good to me babe."

"Same here."

"Okay than. I'm going to ask Kara and we will plan everything from there."

<><><><><><><><>

Alex went back to her room that she is now sharing with Kara. She saw Kara unpacking her things and really into organizing her items well were Alex placed a note with Karas name on it saying that's for her.

"Hey Kara!" Alex greeted Kara while pulling her into a bear crushing hug. "Welcome to your room that you will spend the next 4 years here."

"Hey Alex." Kara said while accepting the hug and squeezing tightly back but not to tight to crush Alex.

"So uhm, so probably already heard, I uhm....I-I'm into girls and I uhm..I'm dating this girl called Maggie, Lena told me she mention that Maggie is my girlfriend, so I thought it's better to tell than for you to hear from someone else even if you just did."

"Yes she did, why didn't you tell me? I told that I'm bisexual. God Alex I even told Eliza."

"I thought you will think that I'm just telling you because you are bi and I'm just telling you that I'm gay just to let you feel better for not being the only one that's into girls."

"Alex I would be happy for you for finally figuring out that you are gay, I knew you were gay since before I told you I'm bi."

"Wait you knew I was gay and you said nothing?"

"Come on Alex look at your clothes, the posters in your room in Midvale, almost all of them have women on it."

"Oh, you do make a point." Alex said while started to laugh. Soon after Kara joined her and pulled her into another hug.

"I'm proud of you Alex."

"Thank you." Alex said while pulling away from the hug. "So Maggie and Lena want to get to know my little sister so I thought maybe you want to come to a little group hang with us? It will be just the four of us. What do you say?"

"Sure Al, I don't mind. Lena is kind of cute and I want to know this Maggie person." Kara said while beaming a big smile to Alex.

"Great I'll let them know." Alex said while returning a smile of her own. "Okay now I'm hungry, want to go this place nearby that sells potstickers?"

"You know the way to my heart." Kara said while chuckling and beaming.