Chapter 37 ✨

"BOOM" I flinched at the grand sound coming from outside in the battle area while Shinji sat still. "What the hell was that?" I asked, confused by what the hell would make that noise outside.

Shinji shrugged. "Lets go check it out." I suggested sitting back up before Shinji pushed me back down on the white pillow. "Haru don't you see you have a needle in your arm?" He asked pointing at my arm.

I screeched in surprise and looked away from my arm flailing the other one in discomfort. "Shinji! Help me! I hate needles!" I screeched ignoring his face of bewilderment.

"You're.... scared of needles?" At this point I was close to a panic attack "YES!" I screamed. He looked....surprised to say the least.

"W-what do you want me to do?" He asked getting nervous as I panicked whenever I looked at my arm. "RIP THE DAMN NEEDLE OUT OF MY FUCKING ARM!" I yelled, in a frantic state.

Shinji rushed to my other side and looked at me worriedly "are you sure we should rip it out? I mean-"

"TAKE THE FUCKING NEEDLE OUT SHINJI!" Suddenly the door burst open with Kakashi sensei running in with a kunai ready to attack.

"Kakashi sensei! Help!" I cried squirming around. Kakashi ignored Shinji's presence and came to the other side of my bed. "Stay still what's wrong?!" He asked analyzing my body for anything that could be causing my outburst.

"The needle! Take the needle out of my arm!" He looked at the tiny IV needle stuck in my arm and anime fell. "Are you serious Haru?" He asked sweat dropping at me. "SUPER SERIOUS!" I yelled grabbing onto his arm and hugging it tightly like a teddy bear. This only made him sweatdrop once again.

Shinji, looked super lost, but nonetheless ripped out the IV without warning as I was holding onto Kakashi's arm for dear life.

I squeaked over dramatically in pain then rolled around in my bed holding onto the arm that was now free from the needle. Kakashi rolled his eyes at me. "Haru, you're a ninja. How are you afraid of needles?" I held his arm even tighter in a dramatic fashion without answering.

Kakashi then looked at Shinji in question "Well you look familiar." He stated now analyzing my half brother.

"He's my brother." I stated earning an arched brow from Kakashi. I watched Shinji's emotionless face as he bowed to Kakashi. "Yes I am Shinji Oshiro, pleasure to meet you Hatake Kakashi." He formally stated making me nod.

"Yuudai Sensei had another kid?" Kakashi asked more to himself but got an answer nonetheless. "Yes, yes he did." Shinji curtly stated.

Another huge crashing sound was heard from outside. I sat up and this time no one pushed my down. "C'mon I wanna go see the fight!" Shinji nodded and helped me up as Kakashi watched.

'Well they became close quickly, but Yuudai had another kid? I must ask lord hokage about this later.' Kakashi thought to himself as he observed the siblings.

When I got out I realized that Shinji was way taller than me. "What the? How tall are you?" I asked as we walked out of the room, Kakashi walking ahead of us.

He shrugs, "I don't know specifically" I click my tongue at that "You're way taller than me!" I said sweat dropping. "That I am, little sister."

Damnit!

••••••••••

What the hell happened to Gaara? I mean he's still adorable besides the psychotic look in his eyes and sand pouring out of his body.