Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey hey dude, chill man. What's your problem? Jeez!", Ben spoke before I could utter something. But Oliver didn't seem to be listening. His eyes were still locked on mine.

"O.. Oliver, what happened? Why are you..?, I was struggling to speak, his gesture was definitely intimidating with his  eyebrows pulled together, lips tightly closed with only the margin visible and muscles tensed.

"Really Samantha, you are asking me?", He shouted at me his hands folded into tight fist.

"What? What did I do?", I tried to speak as I swallowed the lump formed in my throat.

"Mr. Taylor, I am sorry but you need to leave immediately. This is not your office and she is here with me, not with you as your employee. You can discuss your official issues tomorrow", Ben said pulling Oliver away from me.

Oliver turned towards Ben and grabbed him by his collar and muttered with gritted teeth,"You stay out of this Ok! It's none of your fucking business".

What did he just say that to my friend? How dare he! Ben is right.

"Oliver, leave him immediately. How dare you misbehave with my friend?", I raised my voice.

"Your friend, Ha!", He said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

By this time everyone's eye ( including Julianne ) was at us.

"Oliver can we discuss this in somewhere private. People are watching us", I spoke in an undertone.

"Sure, I have to make everything clear today, so why don't you come with me!", He said grabbing me by my arm and pulling towards him.

"Not now Oliver, I am here with Ben. I'll talk to you tomorrow", I said.

"Samantha, I need to talk to you now. I don't care about your fucking friend, Ok", he shouted on my face.

"I am not speaking with you until you calm down and apologize to Ben", I said taking my arm out from his grasp.

"Not now Samantha, I am not in best of my moods. I am burning right now and you know that. Hell I know that you know. So don't push me. Don't you fucking push me anymore god damnit". He punched hard on the table once again and an audible gasp went around the whole restaurant.

"Ok, let's just go outside", I said grabbing his and as I moved out I hissed in Ben's ear," I am so sorry for all of this. I'll be back", and moved ahead before he could reply.

We came out of the hotel and I stopped at a dark corner just outside the hotel. I didn't want anyone to see or notice us there.

"Well! We say now. What was so urgent to discuss? What were you blaming me for? And why did you make such a scene there?" I spat.

"You know what you did. You lied to me, again and again and again. And you are still lying to me. You said he's your friend and yet here you are with him on a date", he said looking into my eyes.

"Oh really, I am on a date. And what are you doing here with Julianne? Are you here to discuss some new business you two are planning together?", I said double quoting the "business" word with my fingers.

"Yeah, but I told you. But you lied"

"Shut up Oliver. Are you even listening to yourself. You are insane. Ben is my best friend and I am here to celebrate his success. He got a job today. And you are here with your fiancée on a dinner date." I spoke stressing on every second word to make myself clear. "And by the way why do you care if he is my friend or otherwise? Why does it matter to you?"

"It matters to me coz....coz... You are my friend and.."

"Shut up Oliver, I don't care about your confusing friendship anymore. I am going inside", I said turning away from him to go inside the hotel, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him wrapping me between his arms. His grip was tight enough to crush my bones.

"Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as his lips covered mine in a hungry kiss. He held me even closer and I closed my eyes. His mouth so warm and the caress of his lips soft. He tentatively tasted with his tongue as I opened my mouth for him to explore further.
Sooner the kiss turned more passionate and I led out a soft moan. I knotted my fist in his shirt from under his suit pulling him closer to me. He groaned softly sending down a wave of current over my body. Suddenly I realised what was happening and I pushed him away and covered my mouth with my palms.

"I... I am sorry. I have to go", I said and turned around as Oliver grabbed my arms once again.

"Samantha, please don't go. I.. I love you", he said making me turn towards him looking into my eyes. I could see the honesty in his eyes. "Sam, I love you, I have loved you since a long time. I just couldn't tell you before. Look... I know I screwed up. I am sorry. But please try to understand I was scared to lose you. I love you."

I moved towards him as he tried to read my thoughts but before he could guess I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him towards me and covered my mouth over his and kissed him with all my intensity. He opened his eyes wide in amazement for a second and then placed one of his arms at the small of my back and with one grabbed my hair lightly and sucked on my lips hungrily.

"I just.... don't....want.....to stop. You....taste so.....good", he spoke in between his kisses and my lips spread in half grin.

We pulled back after a while. "Oliver, I think we should head back. Ben is waiting", I said which made him frown a bit.

"Hmmm I don't want to go but yes. I have to tell Julianne about us too", he grabbed my hand and we started moving towards the entry but our feet froze as we saw Julianne staring at us with a death glare. This made me uncomfortable and a bit guilty. I immediately pulled my hand back from Oliver's grip. He gave me a questionable look but then moved towards Julianne.

"Julianne, I am sorry you had to know the truth like this. I was about to tell you."

"Shut up Oliver. Just don't make this worse than it already is. I have to leave right now. Are you taking me back or should i have to go back myself?" She said in a harsh tone.

"No, no, I'll take you to the hotel", he said and gave me an excuse glance.

I nodded and left from there immediately.

################################

Phewwww..... Finally guys they confessed. So did you like it?

Any suggestions?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘