Old allies

Ill be honest. I got nothing special for this intro. I don't own the stuff I don't own. I hope you enjoy.

Yang POV

I watch enraged as the soldiers grab an unconscious (Y/N) and one by one start glowing blue and dissapear. I charge at the one holding him and jump forwards. My Ember Celica transform as I pull back my arm for a heavy hit. As I thrust my arm forwards he vanishes before my eyes. I fall to the ground unable to correct myself. I hear the whirr of the ships engines and look up to see them begin to move slowly.

Yang: (Y/N)!
I scream distraught at what had just occured. As I tear up I hear a voice call out.

Mark: Magni!
I hear him yell from behind me. I see one of his drones blast off towards the centre ship. He walks over and places a hand on my shoulder.
- Don't worry Yang. We'll get him back.
He says as he look up at the ship and sees them pick up speed leaving Remmants orbit. I wipe my eyes and nod gently.

Yang: I hope so.
I say as Professor Ozpin walks over alongside Professor Goodwitch and hooded woman I dont recognise. She is wearing something similar to (Y/N)s usual atire.

?: I decide to move up my visit a bit and this happens. God dammit (Y/N)!
She yells seeming just as upset as me. I try to figure out what is going on before I notice the tattoo on her arm, the same omega symbol that I have seen on (Y/N)s shield. The gears are in motion now as she kneels down and takes her hood off.
- Names Athena. Im (Y/N)'s Mom (it hurts me a little writing it like that but as she wouldnt be british like I am I have to).
She says and a resounding what is heard from all but the teachers and Mark.

Ozpin: Yes Mrs Springs here informed me that she would be visiting in a months time but after they got word of her old foes being here on Remnant they decided to come and take action.
He says smiling as the others surround us. Once again I am thrown into confusion as I stand up with Athena.

Weiss: You said they. What does that mean exactly.
She asks the question we were all thinking.

?: It means more than one kiddo.
Another female voice says and we turn to see a group of people headed by a redhead with similar tattoos to Sarah. A massive guy with more muscles than a weightlifting contest, covered in scars and what seems to be a large hammer on his back. Finally a skinny guy with a scruffy be-

Talon: Happy screech.
My thoughts are interupted by the birds outbirst as he launches towards the smaller man. He holds his arm out and grins as Talon perches on it and nuzzles against the man.

Mordecai: Talon! Ay its good to see you too buddy. Now... (spanish yelling!).
The others with him laugh as he pets the bird again calming down.
- Names Mordecai. Good to meet you all. Sorry If Tal here caused any problems.
He introduces himself. His larger friend then speaks up.

Brick: Names Brick. But you can call me the Slab king. - chick up front elbows him in the gut. - or Brick. That works too.
He says groaning a little. Finally the Siren up front takes her turn.

Lilith: Names Lilith. Current leader of the Crimson Raiders. Its good to meet you all.
She says politely although it looks like she is a more say hi through guns and violence kinda gal. A guy behind her with a mask and no shirt steps forwards silently. He looks at us before pulling out some kind of axe with a buzzsaw blade attatched. He raises it up and screams.

Krieg: IM READY FOR THE BLOOD BATH!!!
Another blue haired woman steps forwards and holds his arm. She also has the same tattoos indicating she is a Siren as well.

Maya: Calm down dear were not going to kill anyone yet. Sorry about Krieg. He has... issues. Im Maya by the way.
She says to us after calming him down with ease. He looks at her the one crazed eye visible lovingly as she smiles at him. (For any of you that ship them like I do you are welcome. Also Salvadors dead... sorry... kinda... 50 50... ok 40 60).

Axton: Hope none of you ladies are single cu- Mordecai whispers something in his ear.- really? But look at the purple haired one and the blonde.
He whispers.

Mordecai: Dude just go over there and shut it. Sorry about Axton... again, issues.
He chuckles as we stare awkwardly. I get a Port vibe from this guy just a younger one I guess.

A younger looking woman (compared to the others since ive set this about 20 years forwards from 2) whos fashion sense makes me think what Ruby will look like skips forwards happily.

Gaige: Hey all. Im Gaige the Mechromancers.
She says and before we can ask about that title she lifts her metal arm up. Why does mine feel tingly now?.

A light eminates from the palm and another larger one behind her. A large legless robot (Wheres Mercury) covered in spikes and guns and other sharp things appears as the light moves upwards in synchronisation with her arm.

Gaige: And this is Deathtrap!
She introduces and it strikes a couple of poses. Muscle flexing. Usane bolts thing. Da(error. Shame found).

Ruby: Oh my god its so cool just look at all these weapons.
My sister cries out energetically as she jumps around looking at it from every conceivable angle. Gaige giggles and Mark gives a little chuckle.

Mark: Cute. But try this on for size.
He says as he taps his arm and Hel rises from the same kind of light towering over Deathtrap... that however does not stop those digistructed claws from tearing trough it Wolverine style.
-Never mind.
He sighs before the introductions continue. Or they would if.

Lilith: Where the hells Zer0.
She asks confused. Everyone vault hunters and Hunters in training alike look around. I look back forwards to see a man in black with a red 0 on his suit staring at me. His black featureless helmet projecting a red holographic question mark.

Zer0: like Sunlights beauty.
The boy has done very well.
I am Zero... Hi.
(Ha did it. man I dont know how he does that 24/7. I mean hes usually quiet but still.)
He says gently extending his hand to me. The question mark turns into a smiley face and I shake his hand smiling back.

Lilith: Ok we can finish this up later. I think we should discuss getting (Y/N) back and kicking the asses of every one of those bastards.
She says confidently and the other vault hunters cheer raising their fists.

Ozpin: Our first contact with aliens.
He says and Athena chimes in.

Athena: Technically (Y/N) was first.
She says and he chuckles before leading everyone to the cafeteria where we would hold this larger meeting.

Space... No ones POV

I open my eyes slowly to see a light green glow. It is gentle but gains intensity helping my eyes adjust.

?: Good. Youre awake. Now you just have to survive.
A female voice says before I look out a window and see chunks of rock froating around away from where they originated. I then look up and see Remnant and realise... im on the moon.

(Y/N): Houston. We have a problem.
I sigh and the female voice giggles.

(Crackle* Omega to reader come in reader. I am sorry first off about just throwing Salveys death at you but we have enough crazy people and I just never enjoyed playing as him. Be glad I didnt do the same with Axton. Ok so before the pitchforks are sharpened and the torches are lit ima fuckin run. Ciao)

(Dammit)