Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

After a while of talking they let me stay. They told me they have 3 daughters. They introduce me to them. Alicia, Jenny, and Ruth are their name. They are not that bad from what my mom has describe humans to be. These humans.... Instead of being scared of me. They took me in as their own family member. But I know it wouldn't last long. They're human and will die one day. I'm immortal and will live until the day the world come to an end. But for now I just accept their offer and stay with them as their family member and enjoy while I can.

'My life as a human. Starts now!'

-Meeting Jack Frost-

Y/N P.O.V

Years have passed. I've stopped aging when I reached 17 years old. Now I look like 17, but my real age is 317 years old. I've been changing my outfit along the years to blend in with the crowd.

It was snowing in C/N (Country Name). So to entertain myself I just went for a skate. Most people would go do something fun with their friends, but I don't have any. When my human family died, I felt nothing but pain. They have been giving me nothing but kindness and love. So I don't wanna get too close with human and feel the pain of loosing them one day. So it's just me.

I finally reached a frozen pond and start skating. Spinning around and all in all dancing in the ice. I stop to take a break, but then a sudden sound of clapping startled me and I slipped. "Ouch..." I grumble. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I heard someone said. I turn around to see a boy. Then I saw him face-palmed himself "stupid me! It's not like she can see me or anything" he said as he continue to pace-palmed. I giggle. He instantly stop and look at me wide-eyed "you could actually see me?" He ask with hope shining in his eyes. "Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" I ask tilting my head slightly. He suddenly float in front of me "I'm not a human.... I'm a spirit. Humans can't see me unless they believe in me. Usually kids not a teenager like you" "teenager? Me? I'm not a teenager" I say. He's confused. I roll my eyes. "I thought spirits would know everything" he's looking more confused "what do you mean?" He ask. I sigh "just like you... I'm not a human" I reply him. His eyes widened "so you're a spirit?" "No.... Yess.... I don't know" "huh?" "Spirit can't be seen by most human. But I can be seen by all humans. I was actually raised by human" I explain to him. He made an oh face "then... You can see me... Without actually believe in me?" I just shrug because I don't know the answer to that myself.

"Who are you?" I ask as I realised I haven't know him. I observe him closely. Pale skin, white hair, blue hoodie with snowflake design, I also notice he's not wearing a shoes. He's also holding a G shaped staff. "I'm Jack.... Jack Frost. The Guardians of fun" he said proudly. "Ooh.... I see" I say in respond not noticing I haven't told him my name. He pout "Not fair you know... I've told you about me. But you didn't tell me about you." "Oh my apologies. I'm Y/N. L/N Y/N" he smiled. "Well, Y/N... Nice to meet you" I smile back "the pleasure is all mine" I say formally. "Aren't you too formal?" He said. "Sorry.... I'm not really blend in with people from these days. I've lived for centuries. I'm 317 years old. His eyes widen "woah... You're immortal?" I nod at him. "Which is boring.... I can't have friends. One day they'll die and I'll be left alone" I say sadly.

We continue to talk and hang out. I finally meet another immortal. Maybe now I wouldn't be alone anymore. "Hey, Jack?" I start. "Yeah?" "Can we be friends?" I shyly ask him. "We are friends" he replied with a grin. I grin back and hug him. He was shocked by the sudden hug but then he relax and hug me back. "I finally found someone like me" "I'm not the only one you know? There are others, the other Guardians. I could take you to see them if you want?" He said. I start jumping and squealing. Luckily there's no people around or they'll think I'm crazy. Jumping and squalling in thin air.

It's getting late. So we can't go to see the other guardians. But Jack promised me that we'll get to see them tomorrow. So now he leads me home. I open the window so he could get in. We talk for a while, sitting on the floor while leaning on the bed. I soon fall asleep. Jack didn't notice I have fallen asleep, until my head was on his shoulder.

Jack Frost P.O.V

Y/N and I just keep talking. I didn't notice she's fallen asleep. Until I feel something on my shoulder. I look down to see Y/N, sleeping soundly on my shoulder. I smile and pick her up. Gently laid her down on her bed. I look at her for a while, admiring her beauty. Am I falling for her? I shook my head at the thought.

I stood up and was about to leave when a hand grab mine. I look down to see Y/N looking at me with sleepy eyes. "Stay with me...." She said sleepily. "But I have to go" "pleaaasseee" she whined with a pout, which made me blush in respond. I just slip under the bed and she instantly snuggle closer to me making me blush even more but I wrap my arms around her anyway. I guess I really am in love with her "Goodnight... Jack" she said quietly. Her voice is slightly muffled, since she was leaning on my chest. I smile and kiss the top of her head "goodnight, Snowflake" then I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. After all this years, I'm finally able to know what being in love is like. I love L/N Y/N and I'd do anything to keep her safe. I'll be her Guardian.

*to be continued*