Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ~ Holding onto You is part of Wattpad Originals!

THIS IS NOW PART OF WATTPAD ORIGINALS

Hello, amazing readers! The story you're about to read has been selected to be part of Wattpad Originals. As I'm sure most of you know, this is a way for writers to be compensated for their work. A portion of this book is free to read (the first six chapters), and then you hit a paywall, where you will be asked to unlock the rest of the chapters with the coins that you can purchase.

Last year, Maybe One Day joined Wattpad Originals, and I'm so grateful for the response I've received. A big thank you to everyone who has spent their coins (in whatever capacity) as you've helped to support me by paying to read my story. I'm so excited to have Holding onto You in the program now as well, and I really want you to know how much I appreciate every single person who has read, voted, left feedback, followed, or recommended my book(s) to someone else. I'm extremely lucky to be offered a second opportunity like this.

As I've said before, I completely understand that having to pay to unlock content is not an option for everyone. Whether you can't afford it, or you don't want to spend your money on this, I totally respect that. If you choose to support me, thank you. If you choose not to purchase, no worries. Either way, thank you for checking this story out. You might like to visit my profile, where I have other free stories you can read. Alternatively, check out the stories featured on my reading lists.

Happy reading! ♡

Sarah