Chapter Twenty-Three

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER IS 'R' RATED - SEX SCENE - if you don't like that kind of stuff please don't feel you have to read it and move onto the next chapter. 

Rob finished his shift and made his way outside. In the dim light in the far corner of the parking bays, he could just make out someone leaning against his car. As he got closer, he could tell it was a girl. She was wearing high platform shoes, a short skirt, and skimpy tank top. Trin.

"What are you doing here?" Rob pulled his keys from his pocket and unlocked the vehicle.

"I thought we could hang out." Trin stepped closer and put her hand on Rob's chest. "Maybe we could go for a drive."

"Trin..." Before he could say anything, she put her fingers on his mouth.

"You have to stop talking and just nod." Trin raised her eyebrows. "I liked the way you kissed me today so I think you should take me for a drive."

Rob blew out a breath of air and ran a hand over his scalp. "I told you I didn't want a girlfriend, Tri..."

"Stop talking." Trin pressed her fingers harder against his mouth. She stretched up and kissed him.

"Tri..."

"Shush..." Trin kissed him again and put her hand on his crotch. Rob jerked backwards so she stepped closer and touched him again. "I don't want to be your girlfriend. I just want to have some fun. No one needs to know. What do you say?" She increased her grip.

"God... Trin... what the hell?" Rob groaned as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and took hold of him. Her hand was warm and soft. He wasn't sure what to do but her touch was having a huge effect.

Trin kissed him again and stoked the head of his penis with her fingers.

Rob grabbed the back of her head and pushed his tongue into her mouth, he was completely hard in less than a second. Dragging in a breath he muttered, "Yeah... ok. Fuck it. Where do you want to go?"

Trin tittered and took hold of him tighter. "Becky's full of shit. You don't have a small dick."

Rob lifted her up and carried her to the back of his car. He sat her on the boot, ran his hand up her legs taking her skirt with it, and then pushed between her knees. Rob kissed her hard as he pushed his fingers under the elastic of her underpants and into her vagina. He struggled to breathe. "We can do it here," he mumbled as he kissed her neck. "It's a good height." Rob pulled his penis out of his shorts and murmured, "Have you got a condom?"

Trin groaned as he moved his fingers backwards and forwards. "Ah... yeah. In my..." She gasped. "Bag."

"Get it out." Rob kissed her mouth as he continued to move his hands over her.

"Rob." Trin pulled her lips from his and drew in more air. "We can't fuck here." She tried to move away from his hand but he gripped her backside and jerked her towards him.

"Yeah, we can. It's dark enough." Rob sucked in a breath and ran his thumb over her clitoris. She was so wet. "Ah... fuck... Trin. You feel good." He dragged in air. "Where's the fucking condom?"

She fished around in her bag and pulled out the packet.

"Touch me," he said as he took it from her.  When she wrapped her hands around his length, he sucked in a huge breath, ripped open the packet, handed her the rubber and breathed out the word, "Here."

As soon as she had it on him, Rob tugged the crotch of her knickers aside and pushed into her. "Ah... fuck..." His lungs expanded. He made her lie back on the boot, pulled her hips closer and thrust against her.

Trin tried to scramble backwards. "You're hurting me."

"Sorry..." Rob stopped moving, lifted her and caressed her face. 'I'm sorry, Trin." She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the front passenger side of the car. Rob pulled down her panties, and then sat on the seat so she could straddle him. "You control it, Trin. It'll be better that way."

She moved slowly down on him.

"Oh... man... you feel so good," Rob groaned and lifted his hips to meet her. She rode him hard, their mouths working frantically against each other's. Rob dragged in air. "Shit... Trin... Fuck... Sorry... I'm... gonna cum." A groan tore from the back of his throat. "Oh... man..." Rob gulped for air, and then put his mouth on hers. "That was so good." He panted against her neck and sucked on her ear lobe as he pushed his fingers back inside of her. "I'll make you cum."

Trin laughed and flopped against Rob's chest. He'd gotten hard again and used her last condom. "You're good at that. No wonder you made Becky cry."

Rob chuckled. He took in some slow deep breaths. "You're pretty good, yourself."

They had laid the passenger seat back. Trin was straddled over his hips. Rob pushed hair away from her face and said, "You're a cool chick, Trin."

"I like to think so." She tittered and pushed up so she could look down on him. "But you're not to tell anyone about this, okay. Because it's up to me to tell people if I want. Not you."

"I won't tell." Rob peered at her. "I told you this afternoon that wasn't my thing. I don't mouth off about girls I have sex with but, please don't go spreading rumours about me."

"My name isn't Becky." Trin sat up straighter and righted her bra and shirt. "Were you rough with her? Is that why she cried? Cause it hurt when you did that to me on the boot."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Rob shrugged and grinned. "I was just super keen."

"You didn't answer my question." Trin climb off him and got out of the car. She dug around on the floor in search of her knickers.

Rob righted the seat and grabbed his shirt from the steering wheel as she stepped into her underwear. "No. I wasn't rough with her." He pulled on his shirt and yanked up his shorts. Rob climbed out of the car and touched Trin's face. "And before you ask any more questions about this just know I'm not going to answer them. Same goes if she asked me about you." He grinned and tweaked his eyebrows. "Come on. I'll take you home."

When he pulled up in front of her house Rob ran his finger over her cheek. "Thanks, Trin. That was fun."

"Yeah. It was." She touched his cheek with her finger in return. "But don't think it's going to become a habit. I don't usually fuck the same boy more than a couple of times." She laughed at the look on his face. "That way, no one gets hurt."

Rob smirked and nodded. "Good plan." He leaned toward her and kissed her on the cheek. "See you tomorrow at school."

After climbing out of the car and closing the door Trin leaned in through the window. "And just so you know." She grinned. "You made it into my top five."

Rob roared with laughter and shook his head. "You really are a cool chick. Bad. But cool." He lifted his hand in a wave and drove away.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

If you enjoyed this chapter I would love to know about it. Ta. 

Thank you all. Please remember to vote, comment and follow.

I really appreciate it