Epilogue [ Part One ]

I screamed so loudly and jumped up and down in happiness as I held my phone and re-read the text over and over again.

"what happened?!?!" adelaydi said as she rushed through my side holding a spatula.

she's cooking her burnt pancakes.

"I'm crazy!!!!!!"

"that makes sense" she said and I giggled as I ran towards her and handed her my phone, she reads it with confusion first but as she reached the middle her eyes grew wide and she shrieked as we both jumped up and down and hugged each other squealing like fan girls.

"you rock kiersten!!!"

"I know right?!?!"

the truth is I've been depressed for the past few days because I thought that because I'm pregnant the tv show will be cancelled, but in reality my situation helps because my main role is actually pregnant, and the producer said that me being pregnant in reality will help the rating of the show.

and I'll still lead the role on my first tv show.

"wait!!!!!" adelaydi held me and she breath first before speaking.

"I also have something to tell you.." she said with seriousness and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"wait..are you pregnant?" I said with shocked expression.

"what?! no way!!! what I'm about to say is your not my only talent now, there's a new one " she said emphasizing the new one.

"who?"

someone covered my eyes and I giggled as I held it.

"bryce!!" I said and he chuckles as he takes off his hand and kissed my cheeks, he hugged my waist and I turn my attention back to adelaydi.

"so, who's the new one?" I asked and adelaydi laughed to me holding her stomach.

"your.so.slow." she said between laughs.

"what I don't understand" I said and brycen turn me around as he cupped my cheeks.

"I'm the new one"

"what?!?!" I said shocked and he chuckles.

"you needed someone to protect you, and our baby" he said and I smiled.

"aww, your so sweet honey, but you should've been a bodyguard instead" I teased and he held my waist.

"you didn't know it yet kitten, but I'm also good at acting..." his voice turn low and husky and I bit my lip as the atmosphere thickens.

"woah!!! hey guys I'm still here!!" adelaydi said as she waved her hands.

we all laughed and this is the most funniest day of my life..

brycen as a celebrity?

we'll see about that...