fourteen

franny dragged me out to get our nails done, insisting she'd pay. i didn't mind at all. the whole mani pedi trip was silent and peaceful, except my phone was blowing up the entire time in my purse. i didn't want to be rude and check it while someone was working on my nails so i ignored it.

once our nails were dry and paid for, we got into the car and drove away. i pulled out my phone, which was still buzzing every now and then and saw all my notifications were from twitter. 

"what just happened on twitter?" i asked, scrolling through all the questions i was getting.

franny just smirked at me and gave me a small 'you'll see.'

when we got home franny ran to her room and pulled out all her fancy ring lights and her camera. "we're making a video!" she exclaimed, raising her arms in the air. "sit, sit." she motioned for me to sit on her bed. she quickly hit record and sat next to me. 

"hey guys what's up!" franny began. "it's franny. so today, i'm with cassidy! you all should know her, because, well. she's great. but if you don't know. her last name just so happens to be caylen.. and she's our new roommate!"

i just nodded and waved to the camera, smiling. "hello!"

franny grabbed her phone. "so.. what i didn't tell cassidy is i'm going to be asking her your guys' questions!"

i looked straight at the camera. "surprise!!! that's why my phone was blowing up?!"

franny nodded. "mhm. so let's start the questions.. by the way, i'll be flashing your guys usernames on the screen. first question, who's your favorite guy in the house besides jc?"

"corey. he's underrated." i said.

franny laughed. "good choice. will you be starting a youtube channel anytime soon?"

i shrugged. "you know i've always wanted to. maybe i will, maybe i won't." i replied, winking at the camera.

"do you plan on dating any of the guys in the house?"

i threw my head back and groaned. "i knew this would happen! well, i don't think i'll ever date jc." 

franny made a face of disgust. "i hope not."

"and i don't plan on dating anyone but the heart wants what the heart wants." i smiled to the camera again.

franny continued asking me questions, then ended the video.

"fun! i like making videos." i said.

franny started to put all the filming equipment away. "you should start making videos. i'd be your first subscriber."

"maybe i will."

i leaned back onto her bed, to which she joined me. "so, what's going on with you, harrison and kian?"

i sighed. "i don't want to go into detail, basically, harrison and i have been getting close and kian's very jealous because i turned him down."

"damn. so does this mean.. carrison?"

"pshh, i don't know. i mean, i think i like him but kian's just.. throwing my mind in a loop."

franny propped her knees up and rested her head in her hands. "kian can do that to people."

"yeah, enough kian talk though please, he's driving me crazy."

franny agreed to no more kian talk. we gossiped for a little while longer and decided on making dinner and having a movie night. the guys would probably get home at like 5 in the morning so we didn't bother cleaning everything up til the morning.

for the next month or so, things were going smoothly. kian finally mellowed out, harrison and i got closer, bobby, corey and i developed stronger friendships, and jc was still there for me.