Sunday's Disaster

Chapter 5- Sunday's Disaster.

"Yukina, don't run !" I called out to Yukina when she ran out of the house right after she wore her shoes. She was too excited to go around Kyoto. And given that Akashi is the one who will do the tour, she's more than happy.

After I locked the door, I went to chase her and finally grabbed hold of her small hand. "Stop running !" I scold her. She pouted.

"But nee-chan is like a turtle! You're so slow! Nii-chan will be waiting !" she said.

"Fine. I'll walk faster, but you don't run !"

"Okay ."

When I arrived, Akashi was already there. "How long have you been waiting ?" I asked.

"About half an hour ." he answered.

"Uh, sorry. I got house chores to do so ..."

"I understand ."

Yukina looked at me, then Akashi, then me, Akashi, me, Akashi, me and her right hand held my left hand, her left hand held Akashi's right hand. "Let's go !" she pulled both of us.

"Okay okay !" I followed her.

/(^o^)\

From the train station, we travelled to lots of places. Lots of shrines to be exact. Because Kyoto is kinda like historical places in Japan. After a few hours, we went to have lunch in a restaurant. I ordered fish and chips while Yukina ordered french fries and Akashi said he just ate at his house which is I understand that he doesn't want to eat now.

"Hah, so tired !" I sighed, leaning against the soft chair. "Damn! I'm hungry over here! Where is the food already !"

"We just ordered, nee-chan! The chefs is not a robot to like serve you the foods once you ordered ." Yukina said.

"Yukina, stop commenting on every words I'm saying ."

"I thought girls doesn't eat more than a biscuit ." Akashi interrupted. I blushed when he indicated that girls doesn't eat as many as an elephant. LIKE ME.

"Eh whatever! I'm not going to get fat anyway !" I rolled my eyes. Just then, a waiter stopped beside us and put our orders on the table. I smiled in delight.

"Nee-chan eat like an elephant ." Yukina giggled.

"HEY !" automatically, unconsciously, I pointed a knife at her.

"Kina !" Akashi warned me and pulled back my hand.

"Oh sorry ." I said. Yukina nodded.

After lunch, I don't feel very well. My head started to spin around and my visions blurred for some time. I walked slower than usual and we stopped by some shops to see or buy but I don't have the mood to do so. It was already 8pm when I gave up and told Akashi I wanted to get home.

Yukina pouted along the way, she wanted to walk more. Akashi departed from us in front of a convenience store. I watched him walk until he disappeared from my sight then I turned to Yukina.

"Yukina, I'm sorry but I'm so tired I can't—"

"I hate you ." she said, face red.

"Oi !"

"I HATE YOU !" she screamed then ran away.

Shit.

"Yukina, wait !" I chased after her. I saw her crossing the road carelessly and I'm worried to death! Some people blocked my way and it slowed me down. After I managed to survive through the ocean of homo-sapiens, Yukina was nowhere to be found.