Chapter 18:

Leonardo p.o.v:

I got to the house and went straight, to Raymond's office, I knocked on the door, and walked in once Raymond said come in. "So my dear brother, why do you need to talk to me about" I said, not wasting any time. "Of course not Brother, let's get down to business" he told me as he motioned me to take a seat". "Okay Raymond, stop I know what's this about and I think that our sister and your soon to be wife can take care of themselves. This whole thing with them being with Antonio is fine. Do you want our sister to be forced to be with someone, she'll be unhappy with, or rather be with the guy, who loves her and will do anything to keep her happy, Nina's not a child anymore and can and will do what's right for her" I told Raymond. "How can you be so sure about Leonardo, if i may remind you, he left her, without a good reason. She was broken and wouldn't eat or talk to anyone, for a long time" he said. "NO! Raymond, you listen, you and dad drove that boy way, you never gave him a chance to talk to you, yes they may have been young but, they were in love and you know it. You just thought that he wasn't good enough for her" I yelled back. "This is why we aren't close anymore Brother, you were the only one, besides mom who gave Antonio a chance" he asked me. "That was one of the reason's Brother, now if that's all, I have to go unpack, no matter what you do Raymond, Antonio is staying with the girls and that's final" and with that I left his office.

Alexandra's p.o.v:
After hanging up with Raymond, I found myself bored with nothing to do. I couldn't go out, so I was stuck in this house, I until everything blows over. But with that luck it may never happen... So what was girl to do in a time like this, is sleep. I found a cozy blanket and curled up on my bed and feel asleep...

DREAM:

"ALEXANDRA!!!! COME HERE NOW"!! yelled Raymond. I quickly no out of our room and walked towards the living room. "Yes Raymond" I said as I walked towards him. "What's the meaning of this Alexandra, I told you so many times, don't talk to my mom about our private life" he said. "Raymond please understand the only reason I went to talk to her is because, I won't put up with being cheated on!!" I told him. "Why do you care so much Alexandra!!" he yelled at me. "WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH, WELL LET'S SEE FOR ONE THING, IS THAT I LOVE YOU!!, THE ONLY REASON I SAID I DO, WAS BECAUSE I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU! YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONLY MAN IN MY LIFE, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NICE GUY THAT I FIRST MET. ALL OF SUDDEN SHE COMES BACK AND SAYS,SHE WANTS YOU BACK, THAT SHE WAS FOOL TO HAVE LET YOU GO, AND YOU FALL BACK IN HER TRAP, I KNOW THE REAL STORY YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME EVERYTHING RAYMOND. TE AMO *i love*YOU IDIOT , I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH YOU, OR BE SINCE WITH YOU BUT IT STILL HURTS TO SEE YOU ON TV AND MAGAZINES WITH OTHER GIRLS, WHO AREN'T ME" I yelled at Raymond. "AS LONG AS SHE'S HERE, I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU OR FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, I LET HER GO ONCE I WONT DO IT AGAIN ALEXANDRA, THE ONLY REASON I MARRIED YOU WAS TO REPAY THE DEBT THAT YOUR PARENTS GOT INTO WITH MINE" he yelled at me, with that he stormed out the room and out the front door. I started to cry and walked back to our bedroom and sat down on the bed. I looked down at my stomach and put both of my hands on it. "Well baby it looks like its going to be me and you, I can only hope that you don't hate me, for not trying to built my relationship with your father, I love him with all my heart baby, but it would seem the love is only one sided, there's nothing I can do" I said talking to my belly. I wasn't pay attention anything so when the door opened and Raymond walked in with a other girl. "How long have you known" he said. "I've known for a week" I whispered. "Why didn't you tell me!" he yelled. "Because after what you told me, I didn't think you would want to know, that me, of all people is carrying your child" I said. "It's not your's, Raymond, it can't be your's, she's lying, she only said that to make you stay with her" the girl who was with said. "I've only been with one person, Raymond and we both know that its you" I said to her. "Alexandra why now, you know how it is between us, if you think this baby will keep us together then your wrong, I want that baby but not with you" with that being said Raymond wraps his arms around the girl and kissed her....

End of Dream

I woke up scared and in tears.... Could this dream mean something, I look around the room for my phone and see that it's later at night, I didn't know what to do or who to talk to. So I called the only person I knew would help me. So I called him, and waited for him to answer, and he did.

R-Raymond

A- Alexandra

R- Alexandra why are you calling me so late, did something happen.

A- No, nothing bad happened its just that....( she starts to cry again)

R- No, don't cry what's wrong, princess

A- (In a crying voice) Raymond need you here with me please

R- Don't worry, Baby girl, ill be there in the morning, I'm leaving right now, I'll see you soon, okay try to get some sleep

A- Okay bye

I hung up the phone, stopped crying and laid back down on the bed, and fell asleep with a smile on my face, knowing that Raymond was on his way here.

Raymond's p.o.v:
Once Alexandra hung up, I got a suite case ready and called my air plane pilot and told him to get the key ready. Once he told me the key would be ready in 30 minutes, I went to get wake up my Brother and waited for him to get his things ready and we left to airport. "Why do I have to go with you Raymond" asked Leonardo. "Because my dear brother we have to talk to our little sister" I answered him. We got on the jet and we were off. Once there we rented a car and drove to where the girls were at and walked in the house, we then choose to not wake them up and went to our rooms. I walked into the master bedroom, and I saw my sleeping princess, I smiled and walked into the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes to sleep in, once I was done I got into bed with Alexandra and pulled her closer to me before falling asleep....

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect