Chapter 3: 10 Years Later

Takes place in Empire strikes back

'It's been 10 years since Ezra left.' Thought Kanan as he stood at a hill.

"Everyone changed a bit after he left except Chopper that is.'

'Zeb has been sad since Ezra was a like his little brother.'

'Hera lost her son.'

 'Sabine liked Ezra and now that he's gone, she was broken for a while until we found her father and defeated Clan Saxon.'

'Then there's me. I wouldn't eat, but then we found Ashoka turning out that she was alive, and Rex has happy along with General Dodonna with some else to help him with the Rebellion.' 

'Over the years I taught someone named Luke Skywalker, the son of Anakin Skywalker, and our base got destroyed on Yavin 4, but we found a base on the planet, Hoth and are currently working on the base on D'qar.'

My com then rings as I reach for it and pick it up. "Kanan!" yelled Hera. "WHAT??" Kanan replied frustrated. "General Dodonna need us to go on a supply run for some more materials and don't give me that attitude! (Groans) "Fine, I'll be there just give me a sec." Kanan looked at a picture of the whole crew when Ezra was still here.

" Kanan looked at a picture of the whole crew when Ezra was still here

Minutes later outside the Ghost

Kanan saw Hera, Sabine, Zeb, Ashoka, Rex, and Luke and asked: "What's the mission?" Hera replied, "A supply run to get some ship parts for our X-Wings and more others for the base." "Then let's go!"

Later on a star destroyer outside Tatooine

"Sabine, what exactly do we need?" Hera asked. "Well, some-" Then was interrupted. "Halt." The hooded figure said. "Who do you think you are?!" Zeb asked angrily. 

"Do not fear. I am an ally." He then removed his hood. Revealed was a man in his 30s, had long brown hair and had a scar on his right eye. "My name is Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker." 

Kanan was shocked to hear that name. "A-Anakin Skywalker? 'The Hero With No Fear'? The padawan trained by Master Obi-Wan Kenobi?"

Rex also replied, "General? Is that you?!"

Sabine looked at the two confused, "Who is this?"

Ahsoka then replied, "He's a Jedi master of the new group called the new republic. He was also my master."

"Snips. Good to see you again!" 

"Yah, yah 'Master'."

"Why are you here Master Skywalker?" Kanan asked. "Well, I was sent on a mission from the founder of the New Republic to see the rebellion."

"I've heard of them" Answered Sabine. "They're like us rebels." "Precisely!"

"And why were you sent for the rebellion?" Asked Hera. "To tell everyone something important." 

"Which would be?" Zeb asked

Anakin sighed, pulled out a hologram and replied, "Ezra Bridger has returned." as the hologram pulled out a picture of an older version of Ezra with a black purple lightsaber, which left the crew in shock.

" as the hologram pulled out a picture of an older version of Ezra with a black purple lightsaber, which left the crew in shock

Hera then asked, "How can we believe this?!"

Anakin then replied, "On my honor as a Jedi, I swear this is all the truth. It is said he was last seen on Coruscant." 

'Is this real? Or is this fake intel?' Thought Kanan.

"Then we should go to Coruscant," Sabine said

Kanan then stated, "Sabine's right. If Master Skywalker says he's there, then we should go search."

"I agree with Kanan. I've fought with General Skywalker for years. I say we search." Agreed Rex

Hera replied, "If your with this luv, then I'm in." "So am I." Said Ahsoka

They all then looked at Zeb 

"What? You don't need my saying to know if I'm in or not." Said Zeb, as everyone smiled as they all headed to the Ghost.

Minutes later

Punching coordinates and jumping to hyperspace in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! As they were met by the blue and white light of hyperspace.

On Coruscant

Blue eyes lit up. 

Blue hair brushed on his forehead. 

'They're coming.' He thought to himself as he picked up his lightsaber and rushed out his cabin, got his black cloak on, pulled the black hood on and put on his black mask as he headed out.

' He thought to himself as he picked up his lightsaber and rushed out his cabin, got his black cloak on, pulled the black hood on and put on his black mask as he headed out