Chapter Three - Captain Hook isn't as bad as he looks.

Realizing the damage Uma could potentially conflict on the surroundings or even bodies, Harry swiftly grabbed my hand and lead me towards his father's ship for safety. I much preferred the Jolly Roger to Uma's, as Uma's ship was a second-hand knock of which she has forced the crew to work on day in day out for the past year or so, compared to Captain Hook's ship being his home for almost his whole life and now Harry's too. Whilst his two sisters have gone voyaging somewhere- presumably exploring Neverland which used to be their fathers home.

We boarded the ship and crossed the deck towards his father's captain quarters which have a stairwell down to where his and his sister's cabins are. Harry automatically removed his tricorne captain's hat seeing as his father is the captain of the Jolly Roger and wearing it on his ship is like challenging the Alpha in a wolf pack.

His father was sitting in his quarters, up at his antique and time-worn escritoire; studying old maps and ancient pirate books. As Harry and I walked by he looked up towards us and nodded towards his whilst Harry just nodded back and then he smiled over at me, acknowledging that I am here with a warm smile. Compared to many of the other villains here on the isle Captain Hook seems to be one of the kindest towards his children and seems to not entirely hate them but they are pirates, so they are more independent than others and Harry is almost always out around the isle- he is also pretty stubborn at times.

Harry pulled on the dark brass knocker which opened up the hatch to his and his siblings quarters, holding it open for me to climb down the rickety, wooden stairwell before following onwards and shutting the hatch behind him.

"Hey, Har?" I spoke as we reached the door to his quarters, pushing it open and entering the room. It was a dusty, somber room in which the only light was the natural lighting coming from the windows from the back of the ship but Harry had covered them up with his deep red curtains. Harry looked over at me seeing as I called his name.
"Yeah, love?" He faintly spoke as he shut the door behind us and I went over to his dresser to grab my dark purple, leather pirate coat- matching to Harry except mine was in the colors and pattern for my family, just so people feel even more intimated

"Are you mad at Mal? And the others?" I queried as I pulled off my old purple leather jacket and replacing it for my pirate coat, I proceeded to fold up my leather jacket and place it in the bottom drawer of Harry's dresser

"Eh, not- I'm not Mad because they've gone to Auradon, Princess" He explains as he gently ambles towards me, caressing my cheek with his silver hook, the feeling of the icy metal on my skin, cold like night. I was practically putty in his hands as his left palm gently brushed my arm.

"That's what I don't get about you Harry hook," I chuckled as I rest my hand on his right arm and took two steps out of his grasp

"Well, way to ruin the mood, Princess" He smirked, lightly shaking his head whilst suppressing a real laugh, not wanting to get rid of the entire mood in this room. I mean, it's not like I didn't want what he was virtually offering but... My sister has just abandoned me and I don't think that this is exactly the best time to be making rash decisions about my future. Harry Hook might be one of my closest friends and biggest crushes ever since we were kids, but he is also the isle flirt and whilst I might really want this, he might just be in it for a game- I know it's bad to think of him in that way but I truly can't be sure at this point. Whenever we are in the shop, all he does is constantly flirt with Uma or with any other young customer who visits.

"And if you had let me finish- I'm not mad about them being in Auradon, it's full of preppy royals and where is a place for us Villains amongst them?" He explained and I smiled over at him

"Good answer, Hooky" I smiled as I held my hand out towards him, causing him to tilt his head at me. I giggled at his confused actions so I grabbed his non-hooked hand and pulled him over to the bed anyway.

"What are you doing? I thought you just turned me down?" He wondered as a slight smirk arose on his perfectly chiseled face, I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness before laying back on his bed.

"I only got five hours of sleep last night, the constant fighting kept me up- I want to cuddle and sleep" I murmured as the thought of sleep overwhelmed my tired mind and I tried to suppress a slight yawn, but failing. I heard a chuckle escape Harry's lips as he took off his hook and placed it on his bedside table along with his cutlass and hat, he then removed his coat and gestured to take mine which I gladly offered as there was no way I was to get up off Harry's comfy double bed.

Harry ventured back over towards his bed where he slid under the covers and reached his arm around me, pulling me close to him. I smiled into the embrace and laid my head against his thinly covered chest so that I could feel the rise and fall of his chest which usually lures me to sleep. I glance upwards, towards his face where I can see the outline of his crisp cheekbones and his tousled hair from being underneath a hat every day. His sure heartbeat calmed me and the soft thumping reminded us that we are no longer in any danger- being in on the isle is so natural to us and the definite danger is like second nature so moments like this where everything is tranquil and secure is so precious that we just want to hold on to it. Shortly, the mellow feeling soothed me off to sleep.