Missing

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I woke up In Offender's arms a few hours leater and stretched catching his attention.

"Morning sleeping beauty" He teased and I smiled 

"Morning" 

"I have a meeting with my brother's today so why don't you go into town and pick up a few things for yourself." He said and I nodded getting up and gettin dressed knowing Offender was watching the whole time.

"Do you want anything while I'm gone?" I asked and he shook his head before getting dressed. I nodded and waited for him to leave before grabbing the 200 dollars I stole from my step father and heading into town. I walked around a bit looking at the different stores before going to a clothes store. I looked around and a woman came up to me and smiled.

"Hello ma'am do you need any help?" She asked politely and I shooked my head. I bought a few outfits and dresses I thought Offender would like before leaving and looking around some more. As I was walking I noticed people looking at me and whispering to each other confusing me until I noticed a poster in a window.

"Missing, Jinkx Anderson. Age 21, long black and green hair and green eyes, wears black clothing and has her lip pierced. If found please return to 409 North Jackson street or contact 574-807-9250. thank you." I read and my eyes widened realizing my step father had put up missing posters to find me. I quickly walked away with my head down and carried on with my day. When I finished I went back home to find Offender already there and watching tv. He looked up hearing me come in and smiled. 

"Welcome back love, did you have fun?" he asked and I didn't answer making him frown. I dropped my bag and fell to my knees crying.

Offender's p.o.v.

I frowned when Jinkx didn't answer me and was shocked when she suddenly fell to her knees crying.

"Oh my god baby what happened? Who do I have to hurt?" I asked rushing to her and holding her close.

"H-He's looking for me"

"Who is?"

"My step father" she answered handing me a piece of paper and I took it to see a missing poster about Jinkx. 

"Offender what if he finds me? I don't want to go back. Please don't let him take me"

"Shh baby I'm not gonna let that happen. I promised you that you wouldn't go back to that monster and I meant it. I promise he won't find you and if he does I'll take care of him myself." I said calming her down. 

"Okay" she said and I looked at the bag she dropped curious about what she picked up. I held her close to me as I used a tendril to pull out the item on the top and I was surprised to see a dress I thought she would look hot in.

"And what do we have here?" I asked showing her the dress and she blushed.

"I thought you would like it" she answered and I smirked.

"Well you were right darling" I purred an she buried her face in my chest blushing making me chuckle.