1 week later

Y/n  pov

Sama remember Ademir the dude u said that he was fine looking, yeah why she asked. Do u still think he fine i asked, yeah she answered, i got u a date well a double date. Will u be going no i said as i smiled, then whos going. Mikey i told him i will get him a girl but i am struggling to find him one,i said with a sigh at the end. I think i have a solution to that ahe said as she smiled, you do i asked confused. Yes leave this to me she said,umm ok but first need to meet her before she meets him i said. You will she said with a big smile. She started to dial a number, who are u calling i asked, you will see she said. Hey Yasmine are u still looking for a partner, she said, yes i am why i think i well my friend found u one. Really she satred to get all exited, i will text u the details wen were ready ok she said. She turned around to look at me thanks you're the best i gave her a big hug. She handed me her phone ,wjats this fore i asked, tell her wen u wanna mett her and talk about it um.

       Y/n and Yasmine convo
Me:hey is this Yasmine its me we need to talk about ur partner
Yasmine:yes um wen
Me: towmorrow at 2pm at IHOP
Yasmine:perfect see u then
Me:ok see u there
Yasmine:ok bye then
Me:bye✌

Will Yasmine be the one?will Mikey like her?
Find out in the next chapter peace✌✌✌✌✌✌