Chapter 10: We're Close To Find The Truth

Third Person POV

     "It was quite unexpected, hm?" the hooded woman known as Olivia comments with a slight smirk. "Bring me more food!" she demands, prompting the twins to scurry off. Their pride had all but crumbled into dust when the grimm king ordered them to be slaves to Olivia if they didn't want to die. They couldn't believe that just one mistake brought them to this. Opposite their now queen was Gline in all of his masked glory. "It sure was," he replied, "I didn't expect them, nor think they could be so smart."

     Olivia shurgs. "It was a shame I couldn't battle the host. That white haired bastard was in the way, I was ready to rip his throat out but held back because master wanted him alive." Her face contorts into an angered one when she recalled the memory. Gline sighs, knowing the red haired girl is too needy for the attention of their king.

     "I was having too much fun with that boy; Axel."

     "You just love playing with people, huh?" Olivia smiles evilly, reflecting the expression on Gline.

     "Absolutely."

Suddenly the door bursts open with a satisfied looking grimm king and his very dead looking old pal.

     "Olivia. It's time I send you to get the host," he says, grinning wickedly.

Back at Vale

     Faye is frustrated and angry at everything and anything. Out of all these files, not one can help her guess where the hideout could be. The information is available to her because she showed proof that it is for a mission she was given from beacon, but it isn't much help.

     It's been a couple of days after Ward's death and she knows she can't continue grieving and doing absolutely nothing. He's gonna pay. That bloody murderer who calls himself the grimm king was going to pay. He deserves to die, she thought. Though, before her life became upside down with her mother's death, she used to think that no matter what, no one ever deserved to die.

     But her opinion started to waver when she was out all alone travelling place to place, forced to see the suffering of others—all the consequences of people who wouldn't give a damn about anyone else. She saw people who just trampled on others' lives like it didn't matter if their lives would be tortured because of them.

     She always wished to be of help but she was just a girl who was trying to protect her sister, unable to have any extras to help anyone. If she found it hard to get through life herself, how could she possibly help others? She started to hate people who caused others to be in pain on purpose. And now, she fully believes that the grimm king had no right to live. 

     After almost a week of being stoic, eating nothing and killing herself with negative emotions, she decided to gather information about the six people they faced that day. She also sought information about the twins they had encountered before, though she found almost none.

     She had talked to people in other countries too, but it seems like they were more active in Vale, making it much more easier for her, given their hideout is bound to be somewhere near Vale. The most recent ones are all of the red haired girl she saw fighting with..Ward.

The thought of her late teammate and friend still leaves her heart heavy. Ward definitely left a scar. This is precisely why she didn't want to be on a team. Faye sighs and rubs her temples before getting her thoughts straight to work with the situation at hand.

     The red haired girl is the only one who has been out after their last battle, according to all the information she's gathered. The girl has been out a lot so Faye managed to get some pictures. Though, in all the pictures, she is always wearing a hood. Even so, you can see the bright red hair that falls on her shoulders in most shots.