Chapter 21

It's been around 6 months since I've reincarnated, and I've realized that this world is a wuxia like world.

There are many people trying to cultivate so they could 'ascend' to the heavens or something to become powerful immortals. Apparently it's pretty hard only 1 out of 100 people can cultivate but more then half of the people who have the capability to cultivate are unable to go far and only 1 out of 1000 cultivators have the ability to ascend.

Su Zi (One of my maids) used to be a cultivator and she says I have a lot of potential, she keeps going on and on about it and it's getting really tiresome. Anyways it doesn't sound worth it, honestly it sounds like so much work and I currently like my occupation of a princess right now.

Listening to some stories of the outside world from my maids, I learned a lot.

In total there is 4 'known' continents, we're situated in the largest one called the Minha continent there are many kingdoms, sects, and many other different organizations in the Continents.

The country that I live in (Which is called Da Hui) is one of the larger countries and its known for the rich bountiful varieties of energy stones that lays underneath it. Energy stones are useful for many things and each types of stones have different types of use. Their uses can range from creating fire to the rarer stones which can help improve cultivation. Thanks to these stones the country is rich and influential.

Though I couldn't understand much of the concepts I could only understand a sheer minimum of what they're talking about. Anyways it's pretty troublesome trying to decipher and elaborate the situation. Eh- I'll get more opportunities in the future.

What other new things happened? Hmm~

Oh! I 'now' know how to talk!Well obviously...yeah...but..

I could have talked much earlier because of my prior knowledge but I thought it was too soon for a baby, since of course I have to watch out for people incase of suspicion. And so for that reason I had to continue babbling random noises.

If I were to behave like this in my previous body I would be sent to a mental hospital. But if I were to behave like an adult in this body they'll probably dissect me. The struggle in life.

Of course my first word had been "mama" and my second was "bro". It could have been papa if that man, aka the emperor even bothered to visit at all . Well mentally as an adult I shouldn't really complain.

Although it was a bit too early for 'talking' it was tiring doing baby talk and often time I almost yet rarely let it slip. Hopefully nobody noticed my slip up. It was painfully tormenting to the brain, I think my IQ decreased by 10 because of it. Sigh- I might go insane from all this thinking and talking in my head.

At least since I've been talking to my self in my head for hours on daily biases, I got to learn more about myself, and myself got to learn more about me. Yeeeaaay! Just me myself and I. hahahaha......ha.....ha..ha ;.;