Randal's Confession

As months went on Autumn rolls around and winter is soon to make an appearance. The leaves are changing colors, the trees are becoming bare, everyone's wearing hoodies and jackets. The best part about it all is Starbucks brought back their Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Its a beautiful time.

Randal's POV:

Randal wakes up mid morning on a cloudy day. He flutters his brown green eyes open and stretches his arms out. He jerks his left arm back in pain. He rolls on his back trying to divert the pain.

"Fuckin A." He groaned as he massages his shoulder.

He glances over at his alarm clock that reads 15 minuets past 9.

He yawns then ruffles his wavy/curly hair.

Randal glances at his knuckles, they're swollen and bruised. He clenches his fists to see if they still hurt.

"Fuck..." He sighed. "I need to relax today-do something fun or just relax." He told himself.

"Ugh do I stay in bed all day? Everything hurts." He groans.

Randal checks his phone once more revealing a picture of Annabelle smiling bright as Randal gives her a kiss on her cheek.

He smiles, he opens his phone to check his emails.

"Oh maybe we can have a date night tonight! Yeah, that'll be super cute!" He thought to himself.

"Let me call her." He smiled. Randal dials Annabelle's number. As it rings he puts the phone on speaker, just cause.

"...hey Randal." Annabelle answered softly. Randal's heart melts a little when he hear's her morning voice.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled.

"Oh well good morning to you too, hot stuff." Annabelle yawned.

"How have you been? Also sorry I haven't talked to you in a few days."

"Don't sweat it. I've been helping my dad with the business the last few nights. We've been staying up pretty late. What about you? How are you?"

"Just woke up, laying here in my underwear, talking to a pretty awesome girl."

Annabelle gasps.

"You cheating on me you slut?"

Randals laugh stifles.

"No I could never-hey, you doing anything later tonight?" Randal questioned.

"Well the only thing I planned on doing today was eating...maybe take a shower, that's about it, why?" She told.

"If you're up to it I would love to take you out tonight. There's this little winter festival it's by the park where I live." Randal suggested.

"Ooh I do love winter festivities." She says softly. Annabelle stops talking. Randal can hear her softly snoring through the phone.

"Annabelle?"

"Huh?! Oh...I'd love to go to the park winter thing with you babe."