12

Yuna: I met a guy today. He wasn't you.

Saved as a draft

He was cute. He was nice. But he wasn't you.

He was a single parent--not much older than I was. I should've gone after him since he'd probably be the only guy interested in me as my pregnancy became more visible. But I couldn't.

Why?

Because there was a billboard outside the window of the coffee shop with you and the guys on it.

You still haunt me, Kim Taehyung. Do I still haunt you?

The selfish part of me prays that I do. That you won't forget about me before my pregnancy is over and done with it, and that I can return to you and let things go back to how they used to be. But I know that's not possible. I'll never be able to face you again after all of this. And I'm sorry.

That's why every other part of me begs that you've moved on. That that pretty idol you once said you didn't like changed your mind.

She was nice. You need a nice girl.

I don't think I can fully let you go until I give you the closure you deserve though. But when will that be? Tomorrow, next week, next year? I tried to dial your number today--I think I'll always remember it by heart--but I couldn't go through with it.

What a surprise.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: Hello everyone! Thanks for reading this far. I just wanted to let everyone know that I posted a new story called Psycho. It's another Kim Taehyung fanfiction--I'm pathetic I know xD

Check it out if it interests you. Here's a quick excerpt:

"Jagiya," he mimicked Sungjae's voice. "I absolutely loathe the way he calls you that."

The dangerous glint in his eyes, that evil smirk, it should have been enough to tell me to run, but I couldn't--his gaze had me frozen in place like a predator paralyzing its prey. His eyes had me caged, and all I could do was look back, letting the intensity of his stare trap me in place.

My mouth was dry. I couldn't speak. His extremely close proximity was affecting me. I was incredibly aware of the fact that if he were only a couple centimeters closer, his lips would be touching mine. I was also aware of how sexy it was when his tongue swept across his lips and how he stared at me with such lust in his eyes that I almost thought he'd take me right then and there--and to be honest, as scary as he was acting right now, I didn't know if I'd stop him. I didn't know if I'd want to stop him.

"I bet you call him oppa," he scoffed, grinning mockingly, "like the perfect couple you appear to be."

I swallowed, trying to find the right words to say, any words to say really, but I was at a loss.

"Say it," he ordered me. I just blinked.

"Say it," he repeated with more force when I didn't respond.

"What?" I managed to croak, my voice hardly a whisper.

"Oppa," he grinned. "I want to hear you say it."

What?

"Uh, o-oppa," I stuttered softly.

"Louder," he commanded me. I didn't know why I was going along with what he was telling me to do. I never let anyone talk to me like this. If it were anyone else, I would've gotten the hell out of here a long time ago. But there was something about Kim Taehyung that prevented me from doing that. Maybe it was the way his eyes looked so unstable, like he could fly off the handle at any sudden moment. Or maybe it was the power that seemed to radiate off of him, keeping me in place.

Insanity and power. A lethal combination.

Whatever it was, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I wanted to resent it--wanted to hate what he was doing to me. But for some reason, I couldn't. He was like a magnet, pulling me in, and I felt like there was nothing I could do to resist it.

"Oppa," I replied, louder and more clearly this time.

His eyes fluttered shut, and his forehead leaned against mine. I stared at the content smile on his face and I felt my heart rate increase by a mile.

He was so close.

"Why do you make me feel this way?" Taehyung asked softly, his tone drastically different. "No one has ever made me feel this way before."

"I don't know," I whispered hesitantly, making him open his eyes. He wore a gentle smile, but his eyes still bore into mine with that unique intensity of his. "We- we just met tonight. I don't know what I did to catch your attention..."

"You don't understand," he told me. "You caught my attention long before tonight."

My mouth dropped open at the sound of that. With all those gorgeous rich girls in beautiful gowns with beautiful bodies at his parties, it was me that caught his attention?

"Liar," I whispered, my voice hardly audible. "If that's true, why didn't you ever talk to me? You don't exactly seem shy."

He laughed at me, his sweet smile suddenly replaced by a sinister one. "Because," he growled into my ear. "I knew the moment I'd talk to you," he paused to nip at my ear. "I'd become addicted."