5

Your pov

After I ate the ramen Namjoon had made I turned the TV off and locked the front door.

I then headed to my room and laid down.

Now I was stuffed and I knew I'd sleep well.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone went off.

What are you doing? - Joon°^° Sent: 11:34pm.

I was about to sleep. ㅠㅠ - Y/n Sent: 11:35pm

I'm sorry. Rest, okay. We'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Probably while you're sleeping. -Joon°^° Sent: 11:37pm.

Okay, bye bye. - Y/n. Sent: 11:38pm.

I set my phone down and instantly, I fell asleep.

-

"Is she really still asleep?" Is the first thing I hear when I wake up.

They've known me for so long and yet they still can't accept the fact that I sleep all day.

What a shame.

"Ya! Quit talking so loud!" I call out.

"You're just like Yoongi-Hyung! Aish, so mean!" Jimin cries out from behind my door.

"Go away you guys. Let her sleep." I hear Namjoon's voice from the other side of the door.

"Namjoon can you come here?" I ask and I hear whispering then Namjoon walks into my room.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Can you make me more ramen? The one you made was really good." I say and he laughs a little and nods.

"Sure but you have to get out of bed. It's almost 3pm." He says and I sigh.

"Fine." I say and stand.

Namjoon waits for me then we go to the kitchen where I sit and wait for the ramen.

"When did you start cooking for her? Seems like a very boyfriend thing to do" Jungkook says.

We both ignore the comment.

I was too hungry to care at the moment.

Once it was finally done I thanked him and began to eat.

It was amazing of course.

"So guys, big news!" Hoseok says happily.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks.

"Tomorrow me, you, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin are going on a trip." Hoseok says.

"To where?" Jimin asks.

"To visit our families." He says.

"That's great you guys!" I say and he smiles.

"Yeah I just feel bad because Namjoon's mom is very busy but I was thinking he could stay here with you so you don't feel lonely while we're gone for a week." Hoseok says.

"A whole week?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah but it'll go by quickly!" Jin says and he looks over at me and I shrug and continue to eat.

I didn't mind being here with just Namjoon.

He was fun to be around and I'm sure we would be able to get out and do something fun so in a way I was looking forward to it.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Namjoon asks.

"Early morning." Hoseok says.

"Then I guess I can't see you off. I'll just say goodbye before we go to sleep." I say and the guys seem to be okay with that.

Soon enough night time comes and I say my goodbyes to them before heading to sleep.

Tomorrow they're actually going to leave for a whole week.

I wonder if this is just another plan that they have.

Whatever it is it's not going to change anything.

They just need to accept the fact that Namjoon and I only think of each other as friends.

Nothing more.

I let the thought slip away as I fall asleep.

I'm hoping to go lots of fun places during this week!

I'm excited.