Sean...

Lana's POV
Ok so I'm pregnant, I have a 3 year old daughter who is missing a friend and her friend is missing her. Ok, so... things just got complicated. I have to tell Sean no doubt, but does he want a baby? Does he want this whole life? With me and Maddie and a new addition? It's a lot to take on and hell even I still can't wrap my head around it. I just got my first born back and now I will have a second one, I don't even know how to be a mom yet.
Sean: "LANA COME WATCH A MOVIE WITH US!"
My thoughts are interrupted. Movie, yay! I like movies and maybe it will distract me. Wait. Do I tell Sean tonight or do I wait until after I go to the doctors? Should he be there for that first appointment, will he even want to come? Oh man what have I gotten myself into.
Me: "COMING!"
I walk downstairs to see such a cute sight, Maddie and Sean all cuddled up together. He really is a great dad already to Maddie and he isn't even in that role yet. This baby will change everything... my career, Maddie, my love life, my friendship with Sean etc.
Sean: "come on love sit down."
Me: "oh yeah, ha, sorry. What movie?"
Maddie: "MOANA MOMMY!"
Me: "Yay!"
I sit down next to Sean and he puts his arm around me while Maddie is cuddled up on his lap.

Before we know it the movie is over and Maddie is passed out on Sean.
Sean: "I'll carry the princess to bed and you wait down here."
Ok so I am gonna be alone with him, do I tell him? I think I should, it's only fair to him. Is he gonna be mad?
Sean: "she didn't even wake up that one!"
I laughed as he walked to the kitchen. He came back with two wine glasses and a bottle.
Sean: "Wine my lady?"
Crap.
Me: "ummm.. no thanks I can't."
Sean: "can't?"
Me: "Sean you need to take a seat for this.."
He sat down next to me on the couch and he seems really nervous, haha imagine how I'm feeling.
Sean: "Lana, you can tell me anything ok? I can hear it, if you don't want us to be a thing anymore I completely understand."
Me: "No, no, no! I love us being a thing! In fact because of us being a thing we kinda created another thing.."
Sean: "I'm not following..."
Me: "Sean I'm pregnant."
His jaw dropped and his eyes bulged out. Great, is he going to run out the door in about 2 seconds now?
Me: "I'm so sorry if this is too much, I.."
I am cut off by him saying "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!"
He got up and pulled me up from the couch. He picked me up and spun me around and hugged me super tight. Then he pulled back from the hug and planted a big kiss on my lips.
Me: "You're happy?"
Sean: "Happy? Love I'm extremely happy! This is the best news I have had in years! Lana. We are having a baby, I'm going to have a child with the love of my life. What could possible be better?"
With that we kissed and cuddled up for the night. I am so incredibly happy right now.