I

Breathing. Heavy breathing was heard as I ran through the dark forest. I knew who was following me and I sure as hell don't like him. "Taehyung stop please!" I turned around to see Jungkook a mere steps behind me. Watery eyes and sweaty hair. I tripped on a rock and winced when pain shoot through my foot. "Taehyung! Are you okay?" He got down on his knees and inspected my ankle. "Of course not! What kind of stupid question is that?!" He smiled and I winced when he applied pressure on my heel. He picked me up bridal style and carried me through the forest with a sad smile on his face. "P-put me down!" "Why?" "Just do it and then leave me alone." "I can't. Not until you remember." "Remember what?" Jungkook showed a pained expression as he placed me down and gave me a hug before stepping away from me. "Please remember me Taetae." "Wait Jungkook!"

I shot up from my bed gasping for air as flashes from my dream haunted my thoughts. A loud banging was heard from the door as I turned to my left and spotted my alarm clock. "7:25. WAIT 7:25!" I stood up and ran to get dressed, pulling out a nice black shirt and some white pants and grabbing my phone from the bathroom I opened the door to face an upset Hoseok who tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. "Hurry up Tae! We're gonna be late!" "I know, I know hyung." We both ran out of the dormitories and made it to class just in time. 

"Man this year is going to be such a blast! I wonder if any of our old classmates will be here." I turned my head around eyeing everyone in the almost full room. "Aish I doubt it since Jin and Namjoon hyungs graduated last year." I nodded my head as melancholy spread over my features, it seemed  that Hobi noticed this but pretended not to. "I heard Jungkook's going to be in this class too." I glanced at him surprised, millions of questions filling up my mind. "A-ah. Hobi what do you know about him?" His face immediately scrunched up in a frown and I knew I fucked up. "Why do you ask? You know how much I hate him!" Some classmates started to look in our direction as Hobi's voice grew louder. "Shhhh! I'm sorry hyung but  I was just curious." I looked down at my desk, guilty eating me up as he calmed down. 

"It's fine Taetae, but you do remember that one time when I was stuck with him for a group project his freshman year." I nodded my head as he continued on with his story.  "We couldn't settle on what our topic would be and when I gave an option he offended me by saying that my idea sucked! He said that his idea would beat mine since my idea would give us all failing grades. That little cocky bastard. So I got fed up with his behavior and decided to leave the group. The following week he presented the work and the teacher couldn't stop praising him. I swear he's so full of shit that when I walked by him he just snickered at me!" I watched him clench his fists and I rubbed his back to calm him down. "Anyways I'll prove him wrong this year with my projects to shut his cocky self off and make my stance great again!" I watched as a small smile settled onto his face as he raised a fist to the air. 

"But there's been a rumor going around about him too." "What?" He leaned in close to my ear as I mentally prepared myself for this so called rumor. "Rumor has it that he's gay." "WHAT?!" I stood up from my seat as Hobi smirked. "I wonder if it's true. It'd be great blackmail too." I watched him rub his hands together while giggling like a mad man, fully knowing that he is plotting his vengeance. "Wait but who told you that?" As if on cue a chair screeched on the floor signifying that someone was going to sit behind us. I turn and catch a glimpse of Jungkook and my body immediately tenses up.  "Hmm what's wrong Tae?" I punched his thigh and nudged my shoulder to the back. "Be quiet he's behind us!" I whisper shouted as he shrugged. "Alrighty!" 

Soon class started and the teacher called up names of classmates to present their summer project. My stomach churned and my palms grew sweaty. If anything I hated the most it had to be class presentations. I hated walking to the front of the class and talking to student who don't even care for what you say to only receive a shitty grade at the end of all this suffering. I sighed once more as a classmate made his way up to the front. "Good morning my name's Jungkook and I will show you the means of efficient delivery based off several students here on campus as well as my own." I watched him continue with his presentation as I distracted myself a bit by looking at his designs. He's really good at what he does honesty, but damn him. Why did it have to be him out of everyone, he's really talented and it seems like there's nothing he can't do. I wasn't going to think much of it but I don't understand why out of everyone I know he had to appear in my dream. WHY HIM?! 

The day went on with presentations and soon enough the day was over. Hobi was overly excited to have recieved an A on his project but I was relieved to have survived long enough for my presentation to last. "Hey are we still on for basketball later?" "Nah I think I'll pass today, sorry Hyung." "Yah what's gotten into you?" He stopped dead in his tracks as I kept thinking of Jungkook. "Hyung are the rumors true?" "I'm not sure myself, although everyone's pretty sure he's into dudes." "Really?" Hoseok stretched his back and smiled. "Yeah someone saw him making out with a dude. I hope someday I get to catch him to get my vengeance." I stayed quiet and kept walking silently. "Hey what's gotten into you?" "What do you mean?" He stopped and smirked. "What's with the sudden interest? Are you gay for him too?" "WHAT?! HELL NO!" I blushed furiously as he laughed. "Geez it was only a joke don't get too flustered up pretty boy." I kept walking as he tried to catch up with my pace. "No it's just that i've had something on my mind. Like have you ever dreamed of someone who you've never been personally close too?" I watched his think for a second before his eyes gleamed up. "Of course I have." "What who?" "G-Dragon." I swear I was about to smack this kid. "I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CELEBRITIES IDIOT!" I facepalmed before gripping the ends of my backpack. 

"But why are you asking Tae?" I took a deep breath contemplating on whether or not I should tell him. "Well last night in my dream Jungkook appeared." I watched him snort. "How's your butthole?" "DO YOU WANT TO DIE!" I raised my hand as a threat but slowly brought it down. "So what about the dream?" I looked at the ground before speaking again. "I dunno I just find it weird that he appeared in my dream since I've never spoken to him ever since that Freshman retreat. I recall inviting him over to play a few games with us but he seemed out of place." "Your really freaking out over a useless dream." He kicked a rock as I frowned. "I'm not joking around." "You know I was just teasing you Taetae!~" He raised his hands apologetically. 

"I know but I still can't figure out what he meant by his last words." "Wow your really serious about this then. Alright tell me from the start." "Fine. So I had finished some assignments and decided to go rest but once I had started 'dreaming' nothing felt right. I found myself in a forest lit by the moonlight, I was on the ground and the grass felt so real. I decided to just lay down and close my eyes since it was a dream but I hear a guy shouting. I look up to see Jungkook looking down at me in pajamas. I asked him if he knew what the place in my dream was and he responded with a maybe before turning his back on me. I decided to follow him but when I reached out for his arm, since he was ignoring all my questions, he shoved me aside and told me to stop following him. He started to argue with me over stuff I've never done to him then he has the audacity to ask me why I grabbed his arm. He then pushed me against a tree and started to ask me if I remembered what happened 3 years ago at the freshman retreat." I decided to cut my story short and not go into details to not raise suspicion but I watched his eyes cloud with both worry and fright. 

"Don't tell me that it was you at the retreat. Oh my god!" He covered his mouth as my eyes widened. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!" I punched him on the shoulder and he laughed. "It's just a dream, what are you going to do? Go up to him and ask if he also dreamt of you or some gay shit?" "You're crazy! I'd never ask that." I scoffed as he placed his arm around my shoulders. "You see! So don't worry about it! It was only a dream." "Right." We walked until we reached the dormitories and went our own ways. I finished the assignments due tomorrow and headed to sleep but I couldn't help but think about the dream I previously had. It had to be a one thing only right Taehyung! I shrugged off all negative thoughts and soon found myself drifting off that was until I felt a soft breeze again. Oh no please don't tell me. It's the stupid dream again! I opened my eyes to see brown eyes staring back at me as I held my breath. "Jungkook?" 

To be continued...