Fifth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

I know you already knew why I need to transfer to a different school and you just didn't talk about it. I can see it through your eyes, the sadness and anger that I didn't told you about my grades. You were about to cry and I was just there watching you like I want to hug you and tell you everything will be okay but you're still sad. We even made our second promise which was I had to go back to our school because we were best friends and we had lots of fun. I know I made you happy but I didn't think that I was going to transfer schools and be away from you. I love you, my dear best friend. We said our goodbyes.

When I transferred to a different school, I made new friends again but you, my dear best friend, will never be replaced. I had so much fun and had a few crushes in my new school. Missing you so many times every time I saw my schoolmates with their best friends, yeah, I was jealous of them, because you aren't with me. I miss the fun times I had with you especially the teasing. And every Friday, my new school always had a boy/girls scout while in your school, I know that you're still in the same club, am I right? And already made new friends. To tell you the truth, you are still my best friend and wherever you are, I miss you. I wanted to call you but I had to finish my homework and I had to sleep early because my class starts at 12:00 noon and the dismissal time is 6:00 P.M. Busy right? And no, I didn't transfer to a public school, my parents hates it. So, I transferred to a semi-private school near my home. I'm sure you already know about this school. I wanted to send you a letter but what should I write. I wanted to call you but I don't know what to say. All I know is that you are fine. I think my sister is watching you for me while I wasn't there.

I miss you, S.

Your ex-best friend,

M