💠Chapter 29💠

Snow's POV

"Silvan, how are you? Have you been a good boy?" Nakangiting tanong ko dito sa tuta.

He is wagging nonstop and letting me pet him freely. He is such a baby and I can't even scold him for sleeping all day long.

"He's adorable Miss Snow." Sagot naman ni Glendel.

"Thank you for taking care of him. Because of the event, I can't even check him from time to time." I said guiltily. My time was eaten with the event and I can't even bond with Silvan, my great white wolf. But I can never see in his eyes that he hated me, it seems like he understands what is happening as well.

"It is not a problem Miss Snow. Taking care of him is really a good thing. He is a stress reliever." Sagot naman ni Glendel na nakangiti.

I smiled while nodding as my agreement. "True."

Tomorrow will be the last battle and after that we will go back to the Academy and make things normal. I am excited as well to bring Silvan in the Academy. Will he like the Academy? Will the students accept him? But he is too adorable to be hated. I am probably thinking too much but I know, everyone will love him.

"Snow!" Tawag naman sa akin ni Luna na pumasok sa kuwarto ng walang paalam. Nasanay na ako, ganito naman talaga ito kahit nasa Academy kami. Hindi nito alam ang salitang Privacy.

Pumasok din si Violet na ikinabigla ko naman. Never pa itong sumama at pumasok dito. As far as I am aware, she hates me and she doesn't like me and what the heck is she even doing here? I am dying to ask but I held back myself, baka kasi biglang magwalk out ito.

"What brings you here?" Tanong ko sa kanilang dalawa na may pagtatakang tingin.

"We wanted to talk about the new comers." Sagot naman ni Luna.

Napakunot naman ang noo ko. What's the sense of talking about them? Napag-usapan na ito kanina, tapos pag-uusapan ulit?

"Why? Does your interest perks up again?" Tanong ko naman dito and I am glancing Violet while she silently seated on the edge of my bed.

"Who's not? I mean, the chosen one was finally found. Who would not be interested?" Sagot naman nito.

"I still find it suspicious. With their description, there is one here fits as well." Saad naman ni Violet while throwing a glance right at me.

She is talking about me right? I was wondering why she can't still not make it over yet. It was obvious that it was just some coincidence that I have more than one ability but it doesn't mean that I can control all elements for crying out loud. 

"Well, you're right. But it can't be there are two chosen one. Kung sana, chosen two ang sinabi baka maaari pa." Saad naman ni Luna.

"Or I could be just a defected product since, I came from non magic family. Who knows, the gods made a mistake putting some powers." Sagot ko naman rito.

"Gods, doesn't make mistake Snow. If there are perfect being, that's them. They never make mistakes, everything is planned and right." Tutol naman ni Violet.

"Yeah right. The God of Darkness is doing the right thing as well." Sarkastikong sagot ko naman rito.

Like, she's saying they never did wrong. Then what about the God of Darkness, he is God and did something wrong, I mean greatly wrong.

"Well, you can argue with that. It will not take the fact that your being is questionable." Sagot ulit ni Violet.

I wanted to roll my eyes. "I know. But put me away from that chosen one thing. I know I am not. Lets focus on protecting her from enemies." Saad ko naman rito.

"Adding another one, feels like we are crowded." Komento naman ni Violet.

"Yeah. When we were five, it feels lacking." Sang-ayon naman ni Luna at tumingin ito sa akin. "When you arrived, it felts complete, the number is even. Now, it will be odd again. Just like what's happening it is odd."

"Don't think about it guys. Remember, she is the Child of the Gods, with just one flick, she can take our lives."  Komento ko naman rito. They are talking ill about the person they haven't met yet.

"Yes you are right. But if she is, she will not use it to harm us." Sagot din naman ni Violet.

"You got a point." Sagot ko naman.

"But hey, tomorrow is the the last day finally. We still don't know what is the final task. Do you have any idea about it?" Tanong naman ni Luna.

"I'm not a seer." Sagot ni Violet.

"Neither do I." Sagot ko naman.

Muntikan naman nalukot ang mukha ni Luna. "Seriously guys, you are not even making any assumptions?" Tanong nito sa amin.

"Hindi ako mahilig mag-assume Luna." Sagot ko.

"Expectation vs reality feels." Saad naman ni Violet. "But tomorrow, we will gonna be the champions."

"I can agree with that." Komento ko naman.

•••

Third Person's POV

The academy was in usual buzz while the students are roaming around for some errands and others are going to the pantry to grab something to eat. Hindi pa alam ng lahat na may bagong mga estudyante dahil hindi pa naman din pumapasok ang dalawang bagong dating but today is their arrival.

The large gate from distance had opened but none of the student took notice of it. They are just thinking it could be just the usual delivery of food in the pantry.

Two slick black car entered and drove the drive way and stopped at the entrance of the building. May mga napapalingon din sa sasakyan dahil napakagara nito and it seems like the owner of the car is from some rich family.

Agad na sumalubong ang student body president. The usual process to welcome the new comers. The last car opened and a girl came out from the car.

She was pretty and breath taking. She had a hair up to her shoulders with a doe eyes, perfect cut nose and a heart shape lips with a porcelain skin.

The student body president was mesmerized and wasn't able to talk and just stared until he snapped since the other car opened and a guy stepped outside the car. He has long black hair, longer than the girl and a tall built. He was looking into the ground as he check something and then he gave the president  a stare.

The president swallowed the lump on this throat. The guy in front of me is unearthly beautiful. This could rival the prince or equal maybe. The prince is known to be the most beautiful face in the entire universe, but this one seems equal and with a terrifying presence.

"G-good a-afternoon." The president stuttered and he eyes was directed to the ground and seems like his instinct is screaming at him not to stare at the guy.

"Good afternoon!" Masiglang bati naman ng babae at nakangiti. She looks so bright and happy unlike the other one who looks so gloomy. He looks like he's unhappy and dissatisfied.

"You must be Hera Calypso Freed." Saad naman ng president and he was eyeing the girl with adoration.

"Yes!" Masiglang sagot ulit nito.

"And, Clandestine Drone?" Tanong naman nito sa lalaki.

The guy just gave a cold glare that made the chills run down through the spine of the president. He almost regretted to confirm his name. This guy is screaming not to mess with.

"I guess, that answers. So you can follow to familiarize the school—"

"Where is my room?" Clandestine asked with an icy cold voice.

"B-but—" his glare made his sentence cut. As sharp as a double edge sword. "Yes, I will send you to your room." Naisagot na lang niya.

Hera was left in confusion but somehow tagged along and think about it as the beginning of her tour inside the academy.