Friends

Biology was finally finished. Oh my R...God I'm so hungry. Wanna go grab some lunch? Kara said with a smile on her face. Lena looked so shook. She couldn't even hide it. Is everything okay? I mean you don't have to go. I just tought that you must be hungry. See ya later than...I guess? No, no is not that i don't wanna go is just that no one is actually been this chill around me I'm just shooked that you don't have a problem with me being a Luthor. No like i said before, i don't. So can we please go to eat now I'm starving. Lena sweetly smiled at her.
Kara? Lena softly said. Do you actually know where caffeteria is?
Um i actually don't. Sorry to break it for ya but neither do I. They both looked at each other and bursted into laughter. Okay, i have a plan. Luthor smirked at Kara. Lets go to my room and we can order chinesse? I absolutely love chinesse! Yes please! Kara smiled.Lena opened the door. Here we are. Feel free to sit anywhere you like! Kara looked around. It was really beautiful. Whole room smeled like roses. Thanks, your place is really beautiful i haven't even unpacked my things. Kara sat on couch and looked at Lena. She was talking with chinesse food guy. Wait i'll be back in 2 minuts and also you have no more classes right? Yeah that right. Lena entered the room with food and wine. Black or white? Black. She gave Kara a glass of wine and a pair of stick. I brought a huge box of noodles and pork but i don't exacly have plates so i hope you don't mind sharing. No, not at all. They started to eat and laugh. Kara knew some really good jokes and Lena was just naturaly funny. They got along really well. So? May i consider this a friendship? If you want to be friendd with weird sacrcastic dork than you may! Kara replied with huge smile on her face. That smile is too bright i might get blind. Lena casually said. Oh i'm sorry i don't want  blind friends i'll stop smiling. Relax, that was compliment just take it. And you know if i ever get blind you'll have to take care of me. We are friends now. In better or worst.
Kara smiled at Lena so softly. Oh crap! I'm so sorry Lena. I have to go. I kinda told my roomate that i'll come and help her with unpacking. But see you tommorow? I wouldn't miss that! So morning coffe? Kara asked. Morning coffe it is. I'll pick you up at 9. Kara said as closing the door. Hey Lucy! Hey Kara "2 hours late" Danvers! Look, I'm really sorry but i was with Lena and i kind forgot about this.Are we cool? Wait, slow down...Um Lena like Luthor Lena?? Yes "that" Lena. Why are you hanging with that pure evil? I already told you not to. What the fuck Lucy? Really? Pure evil? Have you even talked to her? You have no right to order me around! Kara slamed the door as she left the room. She went to library at Lena's floor. It was quiet and that's exacly what she needed. How can prople be like that? How can they just judge people that they don't know? She tought to herself as she started to cry. She didn't cry in a long time. It was weird for her to feel all that emotion. She used to hide it all. She is supposed to be the one to save world when she graduate and that is just huge burden to carry. Someone put hand on her shoulder. Go away Lucy please i don't want to talk to you. So how about you talk to me than? Soft voice said. Kara wiped tears and than she turned around. Lena i didn't see you what are you doing here? This is the place i spend most of my time actually but most importaintly why are you crying? Me? I didn't cry. Kara said while trying to put a smile on her face. Look! I know we literally just met but hey you don't have to be guarded with me. I'm here for you. If you need to talk or...anything. Kara hugged Lena. They stayed like that for a while. Kara was just crying on Lena's shoulder and Lena was just...she was there for her. Like no one exept her sister ever was.
Lena pulled back from the hug. Hey, look at me. Its going to be okay. You are going to be okay. But look, you need to drink water or you will pass out. Kara smiled at Lena. Okay. Kara said. Okay? Lena asked again. Okay. Kara replied. Lets get you to my room. Kara wraped her arm around Lena's shoulder and they walked side by side. Someone will think that I'm drunk. Kara giggled. Well you certainly look drunk. They both smiled. Lena told Kara to sit on her bad as she gets the water. Kara did as she was told. After few secunds Lena brought water. Here you go! Thank you,Lena. Thank you for everything. That's what friends are for. They both smiled. I'm sorry do you mind if i go and have a quick shower? No not at all i'm sorry to bother you. Not at all Kara. As soon as she finished showering she found Kara sleeping on her bad. She softly laughed. She took a pillow and a blancket and she fell a sleep on couch.

Author's note:
Woah well this was longer than usual chapter. Also this chapter was so soft and fluffy. I really hope you like it!
Stay awesome!
-xoxo Len