╟ Chapter 106: Fishman Island ╢

"That fool! Him and his pervy thoughts!" you grunted as you lifted the chef on the shore.

"All that blood...Sanji's in trouble!" cried out Luffy in worry.

"It didn't work! All the excitement he was holding in erupted!" said Usopp.

"Sanji!" shrieked Chopper.

The reindeer went to aid him as best as he could right now, but you knew that what the blonde needed right now was a blood transfusion. You watched as the royal ship of Neptune's sons returned to the bay, having heard and seen all the commotion. Luffy stood up and faced them as you took a defensive stance, ready to protect the moron if you have to.

"Please, wait!" pleaded Chopper, gaining the attention of the soldiers who were pointing their spears at you. "We're sorry about entering the country illegally! But if you're gonna arrest us, please do it later! Is there anyone here willing to donate their blood?! Without help, our companion will be dead within an hour! He has blood type S Rh negative. It's not very common, but is there anyone here with that type?! Or do mermen and fishmen have different blood from humans? Is there anyone?!"

"You can't..You can't die such a ridiculous death!" snapped Usopp at the chef, who was still convulsing with an idiotic smile.

"Please, anyone! I'm begging you!" begged Luffy, falling on his knees in front of the soldiers and the princes. "Give Sanji blood!"

"Luffy-chin, Chopper-chin! Both mermen and fishmen have the same blood types as humans. It's possible to do a blood transfusion! But..." trailed Keimi.

A weird laughed resonated loudly across the bay, and the same group of fishmen from before appeared. Hammond advanced forward, a cocky smirk on his face:

"These humans are spouting nonsense!"

"Prince Fukaboshi, it's Hammond of the Fishman District" spoke a guard to the prince with blue hair.

"Give our blood to an inferior species like you humans?" continued Hammond with a raised brow. "Nobody on Fishman Island would be so obliging! And even if you found someone...the human haters on this island would subject them to Judgment of the Dark Night!"

"Judgment?" you repeated with narrowed eyes.

"That kid can just lie there and bleed to death. He's completely beyond help!" spoke with venom the fishman. "There's an old law in this country...'You shall not share your blood with humans' "

"What?!" cried out Usopp.

"Make no mistake! This law was created by you humans. During our long history together, you humans have always feared us as monsters! You were the ones who forbade the mixing of our blood! That is what caused the death of Fishman Island's hero, Fisher Tiger"