Hate

"Jungkook?"

I punched him on the face as he fell back. "What the hell was that for?!" I held onto my fist as he clutched his cheek and glared at me. "The fuck you mean you punched me in the face!" I frowned as he sighed. "And there was a leaf on your face idiot." He picked up a small green leaf as I blushed. "Of course." I muttered as Hobi's words rang through my head. 'He's gay' I realized that I was in the same place as yesterday's dream with Jungkook. I watched him rub his cheek and wince as a purple mark appeared on his once flawless face. 

"What the hell are you doing here anyways?" "Huh?" "You're always appearing in my dreams." He looked at me confused before scoffing. "You're stupid since you've been appearing in my dreams suddenly." "NO I'M NOT! THIS IS MY DREAM!" We glared at each other before I broke the uncomfortable silence. "What did you mean by remember me Taetae?" "What?" "I didn't understand what you meant by that." "Oh." He looked at the ground nervously as interest filled my eyes. He stood up quickly, dusting off his sweats. "It doesn't matter now." My jaw dropped as he started to walk away. "Wait!" It seemed that it fell on deaf ears since he kept walking.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

He really did seem to genuinely not remember what happened. Ahh Jungkook you're an idiot. "Hey wait! Where are you going?" I kept walking as more thoughts filled up my mind. I guess he wasn't ignoring me because he hated me. Well that's a relief. But still was I not really special to him. An image of him kissing me popped up in my mind as I shook my head. 

"Where are you-" "Stop following me." "B-but it's dark here and.." I watched him look at the ground embarrassed as I scoffed. "What you're afraid of the dark?" "OF COURSE NOT!" "Good." I turned around and continued to walk only to be stopped by him grabbing onto my shirt. "B-but you know what they say. Company is better than to be alone right?" I shrugged and let him follow me until I decided to turn around and point at a tree. "HUH WHAT'S THAT?!" He screamed and held onto my chest as I stared at him stunned at his sudden movements. He's so beautiful. He looked up at me with a frown and blush dusted his cheeks. 

"What the hell was that for? Do you really want to die?!" I shoved him away and watched him pout. "You can follow me but get your filthy hands off of me. It's disgusting." Taehyung deadpanned as I turned around and continued to walk. "Fine but are you really not going to tell me." I continued to ignore him as he continued to ask. "What happened at the retreat?" "No." I wasn't going to answer any of his questions, if he wanted to know then he'll remember on his own. "D-did I puke on you or something and not pay you the laundry fee and ignored you which upset you?" "It wasn't anything stupid like that." I growled and started to get upset. 

"The fact that you don't remember anything from that night. Anything that happened between us, is pissing the fuck out of me." I gripped onto his shoulders as fear flashed in his eyes. "Do you know how much of an idiot I feel every time you bring this up." I grabbed the front of his shirt slightly bringing him up to my face as he flinched. "DO YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY I FEEL?!" I saw tears forming on the edges of his eyes and guilt was slowly eating me up. "L-look." He swallowed his throat as his breathing became shaky. "I don't know what I did to you but I'm really sorry." I let go of his shirt and glared at him. "I'm sorry I don't remember what happened at the retreat." I watched him take steps back as I walked towards him my anger growing more and more. I really couldn't believe this guy.

"It doesn't matter how many times I ask you about it so remember it yourself!" I stabbed his chest as he bit his lip trying to hold his tears in. "A-alright." "So cut it out." I watched Taehyung take another step back before slipping off the end of a cliff, his body slowly fell going down in slow motion as my anger quickly turned into fear as he screamed. "TAEHYUNG!"

To be continued..