Chapter 21

Omniscient~
The story of two kids hating each other and now seemingly can't live without each other was unlikely.

Cecelia was Beaming with Joy that she finally got a boyfriend. She didn't think it would be him but nonetheless she had one. She felt as if god was smiling down on her to give her someone as sweet and loving as Donald. He had his flaws but then again she thought fairly and counted her flaws too.

Donald was determined get her and for his determination he got his prize. Lots of people teased him for being so avid about her. There were even people who discouraged him from getting with her because of her skin tone. Silly right? But that was the way many people were taught.

Light is right and the darker you were you should feel less than. Even though Donald felt that way at once, he was growing and wanted to do better. He realized the true beauty that Cecelia possessed. From her bronzed skin to the fullness of her lips to her chinky eyes along with her chubby cheeks. He learned to take in and appreciate all of her futures.

and not only that but he wanted to get know her better. He loved how soft spoken she was. How sensual she was and even how practical she was. She was very headstrong about her decisions and even though that could irritate his soul it was an admirable quality he had about her.
Thanksgiving was around the corner. Cecelia didn't think it was gonna be all that important but since her mother was here  she couldn't be more excited. Very rarely did she ever get a chance to spend time with her. Everyone was still wondering when her mother was gonna finally decide to disappear.

It was the same cycle. Disagreements would happen and then she would leave. Cecelia wouldn't hear from her for months. It saddened her because she really wanted her mother to be apart of her  life but she wanted peace in her home more than anything.

But what she didn't know was that her grandparents were keeping a secret from her. A dark secret. It could drive their family farther apart or it could bring them closer together. It all depends how Cecelia would react to it. So far
They had a loving responsible granddaughter who didn't question them but now she was blossoming into her own woman. She had her own opinions and wanted to do things that made her happy. For so long she only did what people thought she should do. But with the help of Donald Degrate  Jr. The big eared boy who people thought was full of trouble that would change.
******

Cecelia Clark~
"Uno your out little C!" Claire slapped her card down on our kitchen table. To kill the boredom we played Uno. Grandmother was out at church tonight and my grandad Lance was a deacon I got home too late to even go to bible study.

I mainly went on Sundays but weekdays weren't really enforced in the house.
"You wanna play again?" Claire was smiling like a little kid who just took candy from a baby. She was enjoying the game more than I was.
"Uhh no I'm actually kind of hungry."  I got up to search the freezer and refrigerator.
"Okay, you got any ice cream in there?"
"Yeah." I answer.
I grab the bucket of ice cream out the chunks of ice. Touching the led I quickly move my fingers. It's so cold that it burns.
"I'm gonna let it thaw out a little." She nods her head scanning her nails while I bring out some bowls from our cabinet.
"So how long you staying this time?" I walk into the living room pass our foyer sitting on the couch beside her.
She changes up her stance and looks at me.
" for as long as I can really, think of it as my vacation." There she goes not giving straight answers Claire is good for that.

"Will you be here for thanksgiving?"  "Of course sweetheart I wouldn't miss the spending time with you and the family. There's nothing like home. In New York I have to go with Dexter and his family but his mom can't cook so we always end up eating TV dinners."