- seven

CHAPTER 7: FAMILIAR

BAEKHYUN

After 1 year

Today is our flight, with my baby Jesper, to Korea. I continued giving birth to Jesper here in China. Tao and Kris hyung has been very kind to me.

They are our college friends but they now live here in China. They got married here and also Tao's pregnant that's why it's my time to come back in Korea because my bestfriends said that they really miss me and I missed them too..

"So you're leaving now Baek." Tao said while caressing his tummy.

"You know, I need to come back to Korea because of my restaurant. It's a good thing that I requested Kyungsoo to look at my restaurant." I said. It feels good to be with them for a while and also they are kind to me especially Tao, he's took care of me when I gave birth to Jesper.

"Today's your flight right?" Kris Hyung asked and I nodded. "Are you good?" He added that made me froze at my spot but I managed to smile at him.

"Yes Kris Hyung. By the way, where's Jesper?"

Meet my son, Byun Jesper. Even though he's Chanyeol's son, I didn't use his surname to be my son's surname, because he doesn't have any right to even though he's Jesper's father. Also, even though Jesper's just about to turn 2, he can now walk.

Jesper is a cheerful and sweet child. He really looks like me but his manners are like HIM.

Jesper's sweet just like Chanyeol. Jesper always makes me laugh just like HIM. Jesper's always smiling just like HIM.

"Eomma!" Jesper called while pouting and pulling the hem of my shirt. I just smiled at him and carry him.

"What?" I said to him.

"Eomma, I want to go to the mall. I want to buy a gift for Aunt Kyungsoo." He said cheerfully and hugged my neck.

"Ohhh.....Jesper's so cute." Tao said while laughing. Jesper bowed at him and smiled.

"You want to go to the mall?" I asked Jesper and he nodded.

"Yes eomma. I want to buy a gift for Aunt Kyungsoo......and also for Aunt Luhan." Jesper knows them because we are always video calling. Actually, Kyungsoo is his favorite because he said that Kyungsoo looks like Pororo, his favorite cartoon character.

"Aigooo....Baek, take him to the mall. He's right, you should buy gifts." Kris hyung said.

"Eomma, let's go." Jesper said while kissing my cheeks.

"Okay... Let's go to the mall." I happily said to him and he said 'yehey'.

Kris hyung lend me his car. He surely is kind.

"Okay Jesper, let me do put on your seatbelt." I said to him and put the seatbelt on for him.