Chapter 10

Samantha's P.O.V

I'm not going to let Francesca get away with this. 1st I'm going to kill her and her wolves then I'm going to kill all the witches. Then last but not least I'm going to kill the head of the witches - Esther. Im going to kill her in front of Klaus. Yes you heard me people I'm going to kill Klaus' mother. Kol and Finn better appear fast because I need them to stall Esther while I kill her but 1st I'm starting off with the wolves. I get off the bed and left Elijah laying there.

"Where are you going?" He asks.
"To kill them damn wolves, witches and your mother." I say simply.
"My mother?" He questions.
"Yes your mother."I say.
"Well I can't allow that to happen." He says.
"Why?" I question.
"Because mother wants us to be a family again." He says.
"Yh in the other side." I say.
"What do you mean?" He says.
"You're mother doesn't want to be a family again she wants to kill you. She wants to spend time with you and like you guys up together so when she kills one of you," I begin.
"She kills all of us." He says.

Esther Mikaelson the creator of abominations suddenly wants to be a mother of Originals savage vampires?
"Exactly." I say. He sits up and places his hand under his chin.
"Kol and Finn should be in witch bodies by now." I blurted. Oh shit I wasn't meant to say that. I was thinking about that in my head. I said my thoughts out loud.
"Excuse me." Elijah says.
"Kol and Finn is the reason why I'm back. They knew Esther was going to be resurrected soon so they brought me back to kill her. They knew Esther would want to resurrect them too. So they bought me back since I'm the key." I say.

"The key to what." He says.
"The key to everything." I say.
"The key to everything that's so cliche." He says.
"Think about it I'm the key to carry a vampires child and I also am the key to kill your mum and anyone else in your family in one snap of my finger." I say.
"So how comes you haven't killed me yet." He says.
"It hasn't really passed through my mind yet." I say.
"So you're considering killing me." He says.
"No." I say.

I wouldn't kill him. These people were like my family for that past years. That was until we turned to vampires that I couldn't be with them. Don't get me wrong I still love Rebekah but it's just with Klaus everything is so difficult. He makes thinks merely impossible. This child should be his happiness but there's a part of me that wants him dead for what he has done to me. I was going to be resurrected either way. I will let him live but that doesn't mean I won't let him suffer. Payback is a bad bitch and baby I'm the baddest.

"Now if you would excuse me I've got Guerrors to kill." I say.
"We were going to do that ourselves ." Elijah says.
"Why would you want to kill them when you made a bargain with them." I say.
"They have moonlight rings which steals Klaus' strength every full moon." He says.
"Well thanks for giving me a reason not to kill them." I say.
"You want Klaus to suffer." He says.
"Of course I want him to suffer, he basically led me into a death trap. And he didn't even help." I say.

If I can't kill the Guerrors then I'll kill the witches. Their power is not matched against mine. "Since you gave me a reason not to kill the Guerrors. I might as well kill the witches." I say.
"Why the witches?" He asks.
"Because when Francesca wanted to make a bargain with you she asked for me so the witches can draw out my strength. And they would resurrect Esther to kill Hope." I explain.
"So you were their key to power." He says.
"Exactly." I say.
"Why would Klaus allow this happen unless he thought..." he began. "That the witches would help him draw out Marcel." He continues.

Klaus always thinks about himself he's so selfish. "Speaking of Klaus why don't I say hi to him." I say.
"What if he leads you to another death trap." He says.
"Then I'll bind us together so we can both die." I say.
He chuckles a bit.
"You can go and surprise Klaus and the rest of them." He says.
"What will you be doing?" I ask.
"I'll be thinking to myself what I want to do with my eternity." He says.
"Don't you want a family of your own." I say.
"Like you said you're the key to carry a vampires child." He says.

Oh shit. I forgot about my plan. Let me just style it out. "Let me go and surprise them." I say. Thank God he didn't say anything else. I don't want another awkward moment with him after this chat. I walk downstairs and see Klaus dabbing a brush on someone's neck which had blood dripping off it.
"That really interesting." I say.
"Wait what." He says while looking up to see me smirking.
"How are you..." he begins.
"There's no time for that Klaus." I say.

He had nothing to say to me but to stare with a confused expression. "You were murdered in front of my own eyes how are you alive." He says.
"Two words Finn and Kol." I say.
"So I take it that you won't forgive me." He says.
"Of course I won't forgive you but I will get revenge." I say.
"Can you save your envious little plan for later since mother has just arrived and we are about to be a whole family." He says.
"Well if I was you I would keep your child away from your mother." I say.
"What are you trying to say?" He says.
"Your mother doesn't want your family whole she wants to kill you all and Hope." I say.
"Why would mother want to kill us?" He says.
"Because vampires are abominations against nature and the ancestors are tormenting your mother for it." I say.
"Including how much we have expanded as vampires. The population of vampires have increased." He says.

"The witches wouldn't allow that." Klaus says while beginning to paint with the blood.