Found

Jinkx's p.o.v

It's been two days since I found out my step father was looking for me and there has still been no sign of him. I was home alone while Offender was out doing something when I felt like I was being watched. I looked out the window but saw nothing so I shrugged it off and kept drawing until I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" I called and got up heading for the door and opening it with a smile.

"Well well well if it isn't the little bitch. So this is where you've been hiding this whole time" the person said and my smile disappeared seeing my step father in front of me. 

"H-how did you find me?" 

"I got a call saying someone that looked like you was seen going into the woods so I decided to search until I came across this shit hole" he explained as I backed away with him following me. He pinned me to the wall and I looked at him terrified

"Honestly slut did you think you could get away that easy?" He asked and I struggled revealing the hickey Offender left on my neck earlier today. 

"I was right, you're nothing but a filthy whore" he spat and threw me to the floor. I tried to get up but he kicked my stomach knocking what little air I had in my lungs out. He began kicking my stomach over and over and I eventually coughed up blood. I clawed at his hands as he started strangling me and lifted me off the ground only to slam my head into a wall.

"Useless bitch you can even defend yourself you're so pathetic" he spat and pinned me to the wall once again as he took a pocket knife out and made a cut across my cheek as I cried. I struggled to get free but he was too strong and my eyes widened and I screamed as he drug the knife across my left eye. Something inside me snapped and I waited as he leaned closer to whisper in my ear. When he was close enough I bit his ear and he shouted pulling away but I never let go and tore a chunk of his ear off making him bleed. He backed away and held his ear before looking at his now bloodly hand and turning his attention to me.

"You little bitch you're gonna pay for that!" He shouted and I spat the chunk of his ear out and licked the blood from my lips. 

"I've waited a long time for this so why don't you stop threatening me and actually fight asshole" I spat and got into a fighting position as he charged at me. I dodged his attack and pulled my own knife out and sliced his chest making him stumble. I spun around and kicked his face sending him flying backwards and crashing to the floor. I got on top of him and raised my knife getting ready to strike when he stabbed my stomach making me freeze. 

"Do it whore I dare you. Or do you not have the guts." He hissed and I glared at him before screaming in rage and driving my knife straight into his heart over and over not caring about the blood splattering all over the dress I wore for Offender.

"I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!! ROT IN HELL YOU BASTARD! JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU SADISTIC SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed and stabbed his chest heart once more before running out of adrenaline and collapsing beside his corpse with the knife still plunged deep into my stomach. I turned my head to the open door to see black boots rushing towards me.

"O-of-fender..." I stuttered and everything went black.

Offender's p.o.v.

I just got home and grinned thinking about the fun I was going to have with Jinkx until I noticed the front door wide open. I rushed to the door to see a man on the floor covered in blood as well as Jinkx lying next to him barely conscious with a knife lodged in her stomach. 

"Oh my god Jinkx!" I shouted and gently picked her up seeing her eyes slowly close.

"O-of-fender" She said weakly before her eyes fully closed.

"No no no no no stay with me Jinkx! Don't worry I'll get help just stay awake!" I cried panicking and teleported us to Slender's mansion. I pounded on the door rapidly until my brother opened it and quickly let us in seeing Jinkx in my arms. He called for Eyeless Jack and I watched him take Jinkx from me.