14

...

yoongi was at the moment embracing jimin in his arms while they cuddle on his bed.

of course, jimin was trying to do his math homework but yoongi didn't want them to do anything but hug.

"yoongi, i'm trying to solve this equation, do you mind?" jimin says, trying to push yoongi's hair from hit face.

their position was awkward since jimin was laying on his tummy and yoongi shoved his arms under his stomach, head under his, and legs tangled with jimins.

"no, i don't mind," he smiled and tucked his head in more.

jimin sighed. "guess what today is?" he dropped his pencil onto the paper.

"what?" his voice was muffled in jimin's neck.

"it's october first," he turned over into his back and yoongi ended up on top of him.

"what's so special about that?" he scrunched his nose.

jimin pouted. "it's twelve days until my eighteenth birthday! i'm gonna be a big boy," he smiled.

"no, you're still gonna be a baby. so am i invited to your birthday party?" yoongi watched from above as jimin hummed and pretended to think.

"i'll have to see if you'll fit on the big guest list," he smirked.

"big? who else would be going?"

"you could invite your friends because i'd like to meet them. also, some soccer mates, taehyung, jungkook--"

"they're not going to be invited," yoongi deadpanned.

"why not? it's my party," he huffed.

"why not? because they're bullying you jimin."

jimin furrowed his brows and started playing with the strings on the hoodie that yoongi had put on before they comforted themselves on his bed.

"i don't want to think about that. i wish to be distracted," jimin said, pulling the strings on his hoodie down.

yoongi's face fell forwards and jimin gave a sly smirk as his lips hovered above his. jimin pulled himself up so he was leaning on the headboard with yoongi spreading his legs to sit on the younger's lap.

jimin cuffed the soft cheeks and pulled him closer, lips finally touching. at first, the pair just stayed there until jimin started moving his lips and yoongi soon joined. the loud smacking of their lips and separation filled the air with a wet noise.