Strange

YN POV:

The last thing I felt was a pair of cold lips against my forehead.

~Time skip to next morning~

EJ POV:

I was watching TV thinking about my options.
Maybe I should ask Slender if YN can become a Creepypasta. But if he says no...
I don't want to kill her!
I should just stay quiet.
"Jack?" I perked up at the sound of her voice. I turned to look at her, tilting my head. "I hate t-to be a bother, b-but I'm hungry." I chuckled.
"Who said you're a bother? I'll make you some waffles."
"DID SOMEBODY SAY WAFFLES?!" Toby yelled as he barged through the front door. YN yelped as she backed into a corner as an instinct. "Who's s-she?" I groaned.
"Toby, this is YN. YN, this is Ticci Toby, or just Toby. He's my...
co-worker." Close enough.
"Hi!" YN just waved shyly, still shocked from his sudden outburst.

YN POV:

Ticci Toby? Weird name. It's probably just a nickname. He had a beige hoodie with a blue hood, a weird mouthguard thing, and orange goggles. His hood was down, so I could see he had messy chestnut hair. I also noticed he had two hatchets on his belt; one looked brand new with a shiny orange handle, and the other was dull with a wooden handle. They seemed to be covered in blood. I swallowed thickly, trying to mask my fear.
"Toby, you scared her." Jack said, holding a hand out to me. Guess it didn't work. I grasped his hand firmly and allowed him to help me to my feet.
"S-Sorry." Toby twitched, the cracking of bones echoing through the empty cabin. He must have Tourettes. I winced at the sound. It must be painful.
He must've read my thoughts or something, because soon after he said, "Don't worry, YN. I can't feel pain." He has C.I.P.A. too? I couldn't help but feel bad for him. He defintely was cute... in a boyish sort of way. He looked like a little kid.
"Anyways... I was going to make some waffles for YN, but someone came barging in uninvited and will probably devour all of them." Jack said coldly. I giggled.

Toby POV:

YN was quite adorable, like a little girl. She seemed so afraid of me when I came in. Guess I was loud and unexpected. My bad.
But who cares?
THERE'S WAFFLES!

EJ POV:

After I made the waffles, I went to grab some food from the fridge.
It was empty.
"Seriously?!" YN looked up at me worriedly.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Toby, watch YN. If you or anyone else lays a hand on her I'll kill you!" I bolted out the door.