7

Namjoon's pov

When I woke up the next morning I noticed I was still in the living room.

I also noticed that I was leaning against Y/n's shoulder and she was laying against me too.

I slowly move out and help lay her so she doesn't hurt her neck but she ends up walking up in the process.

"What time is it?" She asks as she rubs at her eyes.

"Uh, I'm not sure." I say as I scratch my head and yawn.

"Did you just wake up too?" She laughs and I nod.

"You fell asleep during the movie." She says.

"Yeah I don't remember the ending." I say and she stands up too.

"Well it was a good ending. You should finish it alone sometime." She says.

"Will do. Surprisingly we woke up at a decent time." I say as I check the time to see that it's only 12:40pm.

"Of course it's on the day I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do anything." She whines and I laugh.

"You just want to stay in today?" I ask.

"It's perfered. You can work on your music, I won't bother you." She says as she yawns and heads towards her room.

I head to my room and pull out my laptop to begins working on some music.

As I was doing so I couldn't seem to stay focused.

My mind kept going to other things.

I'm hungry. What is Y/n up to right now? I want to finish that movie. What are the guys doing?

I just couldn't concentrate.

Sighing, I shut my laptop and head into the kitchen to make some food.

I end up making some for Y/n too then I walk to her room and push the door open slightly only to see her dead asleep on her bed.

It's as if this girl never gets any sleep.

I walk inside and set the food down and bend down to wake her but I stop before I do.

I take in how pretty she really is.

Maybe I did actually feel something for her??? I'm not sure but I feel like we'd never progress anywhere anyways because the guys are always pushing it and it gets uncomfortable.

Besides, she doesn't think of me like that.

I push the thoughts away and shake Y/n awake.

"I made food." I say and she sits up and thanks me.

We both begin eating and as she eats I can't stop thinking about what I had just been thinking about.

Would it be awkward if I told her about what I was thinking about right now?

Of course it would be.

"What is that look for?" She asks and I turn my attention to her.

"What look?" I ask.

"You look lost in thought. Are you thinking about how good the food is?" She laughs.

"Not exactly." I say and her head tilts.

"Then what are you thinking about? You can talk to me. We're friends aren't we?" She asks.

Ouch.

"It's nothing, really." I say and her smile fades as her eyes stop smiling too.

"Tell me." She says and I shake my head.

"Namjoon!" She whines.

"I'm serious Y/n. It's not important so please just drop it." I say and she shrugs and picks her ramen cup back up and begins to ignore me.

"Come on Y/n, don't act like that." I say but she doesn't reply.

I sigh and bite my lip.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you." I say and she leans forward and smiles.

"Go ahead." She says and I let out a breath and sit up straight.

"Well um..so I don't know if this is possible actually but I think maybe I have feelings for you? I know you only think of me as a friend and I'm not saying that anything is one hundred percent but I'm just saying I might like you. I didn't want to say it because aside from not being sure I know you don't feel the same." I say and Y/n just stares at me with a look I couldn't understand.

"I mean..that's okay." She says and my brows furrow as a weird feeling rises in my stomach.

"I take that as you really don't feel anything?" I ask and she bites her lip.

"Well I'm not sure exactly." She says.

"Meaning?" I ask.

"I've never thought about it that far. Besides, how am I supposed to know if we've never really done anything to make me feel something?" She says.

"Like what?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Like kissing or cuddling or whatever." She says and just the thought of it makes me want to smile but because of the current situation, I don't.

"Well I don't know.." I say and she sets the ramen cup down and comes and sits down beside me.

"Okay, kiss me." She says and my eyes widen.

"Are you being serious?" I ask.

"I am. I should at least know right?" She asks and I feel my chest tightening.

"I guess.." I trail off as I turn to face her.

"Okay then let's go." She says.

I take in a breath and lean forward.

I rest my hand against her cheek and pull her face to mine.

Of course this felt weird to do but I in no way hated it.

When she doesn't stop me I lean all the way in and press my lips to hers.

Instantly I noticed how soft her lips were and how much I actually enjoyed this.

When I pull back I drop my hands down into my lap.

"Well uh, I didn't hate that." She says and I bite my lip.

"So this means what then?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I'm not sure." She says and I stand and grab the empty ramen cups.

As I walk to the door I turn around half way and admit what I had come to realize.

"Okay, I like you."
-
A/n; wow I love this story so much I just want to publish every chapter I've written rn but I won't 👀😂I hope you're enjoying it!