Chapter 15

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. Lauren is stupid and so are you." Dinah smiled, before getting a pillow thrown her way.

"You two lesbians are the dumbest couple who are not a couple that I've ever known."

"Dinah, it is your duty as a best friend to support me at this time of need, not to insult me or state obvious statements!" Camila shouted, moving around the room. Dinah chuckled, not taking this seriously, because knowing how whipped Lauren was, she'll probably come back soon and apologize and then Camila would do the same and then they'd make out. That's how it works right?

"Chancho-" She was interrupted by knocks on the door.

"I didn't know you were expecting guests."

"I'm not." Camila replied. Okay fuck, she had watched numerous horror films before (without her consent) and like, this is how they always start. Dinah thought the same.

"Go open the door chancho."

"Hell no. I ain't dying first."

"You don't understand! If you open it- then I can protect you from behind like Pashoo! Bam! Pew!" Dinah imitated a gun sign but Camila pushed her towards the door and she chickened out instead.

"I can be the one to protect you from behind, why don't you go?" Camila mocked and Dinah's face paled.

"Sinu?" Dinah asked, sweat dripping down her forehead as she tried to calm her heart the fuck down before she dies of heart problems and hell nah is she dying before her ship sails.

There was silence and more knocks.

"Not Sinu....?" Dinah muttered, looking at Camila.

Camila gulped and grabbed a baseball bat from beneath the bed. Her dad had taught her how to swing a bat when he found out she was gay, expecting her to be as good as the stereotypes set her to be. But nah, like her dad, soccer became her main bitch. Doesn't mean softball wasn't her side hoe though. She could hit. And she could hit hard.

She nodded at Dinah while getting her hands comfortable with the base of the bat.

Dinah slowly opened the door but the person from the other side was way impatient. They pushed the door wide open and Camila was ready to take her swing.

"AHHHHH CAMILA WHAT THE FUCK?" Normani began, shielding her face as soon as she saw the smaller girl and that long ass bat.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HURT OUR BEAUTIFUL FACES?" Lucy screamed, hiding behind Normani.

"CAMILA THEY'RE NOT DEMONS." Dinah commented.

"WAIT YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DEMONS?" Lucy remarked.

"YES!" They both yelled.

"AND WHAT MADE YOU STUPID SHITHEADS THINK THAT A BAT WOULD KILL A DEMON?" Normani shouted, still covering her face.

"WE DIDN'T WANT TO KILL IT, JUST GIVE IT A CONCUSSION!" Dinah defended their actions. Camila lowered her baseball bat and sighed a breath of relief.

The two girls panted and looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.

"Fucking idiots I tell you- fucking idiots." Normani murmured, before shoving the door roughly and entering the room.

Lucy and her sat on the floor, eyeing Camila's medium sized room. As expected, film and music related posters were spread out over her room. Her laptop sat on a simple wooden desk and photo frames were filled with family pictures. They did notice Dinah and Ally in some of them.