bonus | first year anniversary

▬▬▬▬▬▬
special chapter:
blackpink's
anniversary
▬▬▬▬▬▬

august 8, 2017

"[BLACKPINK] Happy First Year Anniversary BLINKs ❤️"

"Oh? Is it on?" Lisa leaned closer to the camera, seeing if they were officially live or not.

"I think it is.." Rosé said, looking at the camera as well before looking at her phone to check on the VLive App.

"Ah! Okay okay, we are live now." Lisa said excitedly before sitting down with the rest of BLACKPINK.

"Should we greet them first?" Jennie asked, looking at Jisoo. The purple haired female nodded and playfully smacked the brunette's shoulder.

"Of course! What kind of a question is that?" Jisoo then laughed and looked at the camera and smiled.

"1,2 Hello we are BLACKPINK!" They said in unison before smiling.

"BLINKs, it's been a year since we've debuted!" Rosé said happily as she clapped while the rest followed with huge grins on their faces.

"Yeah. We are glad to come this far with you guys." Jennie spoke in English, smiling at the camera. She was aware of how they had tons of international fans so she decided to speak in a language that was understandable to almost everyone.

"And all the achievements we have garnered are because of your neverending love and support for us, we are eternally grateful to you BLINKs." Rosé said, making a heart.

"Also, we have been reading a whole lot of your encouraging messages.." Jisoo stated, grabbing a bag filled with letters from BLINKs from all over the world, "And they all have made us smile."

"So we are returning the favor by sending a message to you BLINKs~" Lisa said and looked at Rosé, "Let's start with Park Chaeyoung!" she exclaimed happily.

Rosé looked at the camera and started speaking. "BLINKs, you guys have always been with us through thick and thin and I am thankful that you never left our side. We may not be the most perfect girl group out there.." she paused and smiled, "but we will continue to improve for you guys so please stay with us until the end."

The three applauded and all glanced at Lisa, signalling her that it was her time to speak. "BLINKs, thank you so much for always cheering us on. Your cheers have always been my source of energy whenever I perform. It makes me feel excited and it made me feel like I could dance for days." she paused before continuing, "so please continue what you doing and help BLACKPINK reach new heights."

Then it was Jennie's turn. "I guess everything has been said by the two." the brunette stated before giggling, "But I'll just add a few more; As time passes by, I feel like we have grown into one huge family. Though we aren't connected by blood, please keep in mind that we are connected by heart. Knowing that is enough for me, so please remember that yeorobun."

Everyone awed at Jennie's message and pulled her into a group hug; it only lasted a couple of seconds. They then turned to final member, Jisoo. The purple haired giggled and looked at the camera.

"BLINKs. I hope that everyone is getting enough sleep and eating well, I wouldn't want anyone to get sick." she then pouted and 'cried', "I want each and every one of you to be healthy for more years to come so that we could enjoy and have more moments together. Like what Jennie said, we have become one family which means that we have to look after each other.." she then gave a thumbs up, she then glanced at the other members.