Chapter 68

"Oh God," Hunter breathed and checked for himself if he could find a heartbeat. "What have you done to him!?" He roared and stared at Thomas with a raging fire in his eyes.

Nathan ran over, ignoring his dad who looked injured. He didn't care about him, what they have done to this innocent young omega was unthinkable, disgusting and repulsive. Poor Zac has done nothing in his life to have it stopped by the hands of evil.

He pulled at his chains, they were too strong and tough. He could see the marks on the radiator where Zac had clearly been struggling to set himself free.

Jacob stared at his pale face. He didn't know him too well, still, there was a sense of attachment to him. He was a member of Hunter's pack and he could not let him die without trying everything he could to save him.

Hunter had reached the end of his tether, his mind pulled free from his patience, letting him run over to Thomas and hit him in the mouth.

"You monster!" He yelled and punched him again. Nathan ran over to pry him off his estranged parent. However, seeing him attacked and weak in his own home was not unsettling. He was getting what he deserved, but did Hunter want murder on his reputation? "No! I need to kill him."

"Hunter!" Nathan was elbowed in the face when he wrapped his arms around him and pulled him back. "Stop, It's better to let them rot for the rest of their lives."

Thomas rolled onto his side and held his broken jaw. He saw his son for the first time since he was eighteen. Now, he was a man, an adult, and his life went on without him. He blinked in pain and shock. He missed him but could not bring himself to be a part of his life if he was bonded to a werewolf.

Jacob leant over and tugged at the chains. If he lies Zac down, he might be able to shock his heart back to life. It was very unlikely at this stage and he had to get his heart beating through CPR before he could be a human defibrillator, but he had to try.

"Someone, call an ambulance," He breathed and kept pulling. He stopped, took a breath and gave one last forceful tug, snapping the metal chains. He gasped in shock, not quite believing he managed to do that. Now was not the time to focus on his strengths as he pulled Zac away from the radiator, needing to lay him on the floor.

He pulled open his shirt and rested his hands on his chest, beginning the gruelling process of restarting his heart. Nathan ran over and gave him Mouth to mouth when necessary. Jacob was nervous about shocking him, If he forced too much electricity into his body, he would definitely end his life so he needed to find the right balance.

When there was a glimpse of an irregular beat, Jacob turned to see Nathan staring hard.

"You can do this," He spoke smoothly. "You can bring him back to life, Jacob." His eyes were so similar to Grace, oddly giving Jacob a little bit of courage.

He located Hunter sitting in the corner of the room. He was breathing heavy and staring with wide, angry eyes at Thomas who was unconscious. Hunter's mind was screaming at him to kill him but he did everything he could to resist.

"Call an ambulance," Jacob said again and took a very big breath. "Please, help me." He wasn't sure who that was directed to, yet the other Gods were in his soul, he could feel their unconscious support.

A sudden wave of electricity shot through his palms and into Zacs heart. His body jumped at the shock but there was no rhythmic beat.

"Again," Nathan said and called for an ambulance. His parents would be taken by the police because if they were taken by the wolves, they would not get out alive. They deserved to decay in cells and never see the light of day again.