•THREE• KHENE•

•THE STORY IS IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING AND CLEANING. PARDON FOR THE ERRORS.

After that man stated that I was his mate. I wonder what did he mean by that? I was left in confusion as I think of that sudden intrusion.

Anyway, Since, I only have twenty minutes left before I'm considered late in my job. I finished my breakfast, brush my teeth and wore my uniform after I took a very quick bath—While I lock the door, I have thought that—

I've never think that someone will barge in my room, Every room is here is the same with same color of door and a number indicating who resides in, Also, I don't have that much expensive stuffs to keep.

I almost ran outside the building— also, I almost took half of the time running to chase a bus, I finally got in one, as I sat on the front, waiting patiently to reach the café.

In just five minutes—I arrived earlier than I expected. I saw the cafe has a sign of close but the window isn't shut by curtains and I can see people inside.

After I got inside the cafe—I saw my two friends standing over there, Jennifer and Christoff.

Jennifer is a waitress— and so is, Christoff, They worked here as a working student so they can pay their expenses for everyday.

Eveyone has a devastated looks on their face—I wonder, why? I feel suddenly sad at seeing them like this.

"Good thing that you're here now, Khene.."

Jennifer spoked softly as she stand beside her boyfriend—Christoff, who's leaning on the wall.

"Yeah, You're actually ten fucking minutes, late."

Harley looked at me with a glare, She was holding a wet cloth as she wipe the countertop,

I gulped. What's happening?

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make. Starting today, I've decided to permanently close the cafe, the reason is—I'm leaving the country for real and decided to stay in my homeland as my retirement."

Mrs.Sweetsell suddenly announced as we all gasp in pure shock and disbelief, This was all sudden. We didn't expect that we're going to permanently close.

Harley looked at me with hatred in her eyes— She rushed toward to me as she grabbed my tie, pulling me forcefully as I look at her with fear,

"This is all your fault! You're such a nuisance, I hope you lose your shit!"

Harley let out a screamed and she walked out of the café, Tears swelled down my eyes as I feel disappointed about myself.

"Don't think it like that Khene, You're such a great worker. We just need to accept that we're now parting ways.."

After Mrs.Sweetsell announced that, She gave us our last paycheck. At the rest of the day— We decided to clean the café before we close— permanently.

THREE