Hoodie

Jennie's POV

"Awwww" my hands automatically covered my eyes when a stream of light blinded before me.

It took a while before I was able to adjust myself to the light. After a few seconds, my eyes wandered on my surroundings, white ceiling, reeks of antibiotics.

"Hospital... " I said to my said. It wasn't even a question nor a confirmation. It's obvious that she was in a hospital.

It's not like it's her first time.

Then I closed my eyes. "Why am I here anyway?"

I checked my wrist immediately to see if I tried to do something stupid again.

You see, I tried to kill myself before but someone saw me so I was sent to the hospital. My stepdad was a little disappointed so I decided not to do it anymore. I even stopped hurting myself. But, the self-pitying, well, I still do it from time to time.

This was an improvement actually. When she was younger, she remembers visiting the hospital twice a month due to various reasons. 

I used to attend therapy sessions. I guess it lasted for a year. I told my stepdad that I no longer need it since I'm staying at home anyways. You know, being homeschooled and all. 

When I started going to the office, only a few people knew why I was there and I only visit the company for like a few hours, purposely avoiding a lot of people.

I heard the door opened and saw a doctor came in and a guy I'm not familiar with.

"Miss Jennie, good thing you're already awake" the doctor was too cheerful I had to stop the urge from cringing due to her voice.

"Ne. Ahm, sorry but, why am I here?" confusion enveloped my eyes.

"Ah, you slipped on your bathroom and sprained your ankle. We just had to check if you had any concussion since we're not sure if you've accidentally hit your head when you fell so you were admitted. The good thing is, you did not so you can go home now." again, she cheerfully informed me.

"Hi, Miss Jennie. I'm Manager Song from your father's office and I'm here to take you home." he smiled.

"Ow" I said. Not long after, I was at the back of the car, sitting alongside all the things scattered inside. This must be the guy's van.

"By the way, your father insisted that you stay on the next unit for the meantime. Your ankle is sprained so you'll need a lot of help."

I internally groaned.

Seeing her stepdad had already decided, she doesn't have the courage to say no.

After Manager Song settled the hospital bill, we went off to our unit which I'm sure is just close to the hospital.

I checked the things around me. I was sitting on the back and I'm hella sure this was the boys' van because he can see a lot of men stuff and all scattered around.

My hand reached to a neck-pillow beside me and decided to wear it in the meantime. I was taken aback when the pillowed made its contact on my face, it was soft and, yeah, it smells so good.

She then started playing with the string of the black hoodie she was wearing. But then, she had to pause a little, she's wearing a black hoodie which is almost twice as big for her.

And she doesn't remember owning one this big either.

It's funny because all she can remember is how she decided to take a bath after those long hours of crying.

In the midst of putting in her clothes, she remembered that she forgot to close the faucet on her bathroom so she went back only to slip on the wet surface.

Her eyes immediately went wide and her hands instantly covered her mouth when remembered wearing only her short denim shorts and her black bra on top.

"By the way, you should be grateful that Suga found you."

"Suga? who was he again?" I must have spoken what was on my mind because I heard a chuckle from in front of me. He must have seen confusion in my eyes.

"That's Yoongi. You can ask the boys later."

The boys? 

"You mean, one of the boys found me on my unit?" I asked him, my heart hanging from my chest. 

I saw him smile and give me a nod.

My eyes shot in horror. Oh, God. I'm doomed.