Chapter 16: Sacrifice

(Outfit above is what she is wearing. Her hair is still dyed)

Jennifer P.O.V

The sacrifice is tonight.He needs a werewolf. Jules. She is the only other werewolf in town so my guess is that it is her. Elena said she will be the sacrifice. We still don't know what Klaus looks like. He also needs a vampire. It was supoae to be Caroline but that is not gonna happen.Elijah is gonna help us.

"So you are just gonna kill your brother? Just like that?"

"Elena shut up that is like the seventh time you asked that. I want to be the sacrifice just to get away from you"

Elena glared at me. Elijah smiled. Alaric kept shaking his head but also smiling. Damon and Stefan groaned.

"Keep groaning at everything I say I will give you something to groan about"

"And you wonder why they groan at everything you say?"

"Shut up Elena I am sick of you acting this way. You act like you are the perfect twin. The perfect doppleganger. But the truth is that you are exactly like Katherine. No wait you are worse then Katherine. At least Katherine didn't keep it a secret when she wanted someone dead. She did it. You act like you care. But that is all it is an act. For attetion. You want attention? You got it.-"

"Enough"

"That is the first thing you said for while Elijah"

Elena ignored Damon's comment and Elijah's order and contiuned the argument.

"You are the one looking for attention Jennifer not me. You are always looking for attention. You tried to steal Stefan away-"

"When did I ever do that?"

"Your little break down moment you where just looking for attetion like always"

"Unbelieveable you really think that Elena?"

"I know that Jennifer"

Elena walked closer to me then slapped me. I looked at her for a second. All I saw on her face was anger and then she smiled. She smiled because she slapped me. I walked closer to her. Then I punched her. Elena's head whipped to the side. Elena faced me walking up to me but Stefan grabbed her, while Elijah grabbed me, Alaric stood in the middle, while Damon stood there watching everything happen.

"HEY I wanted to see a doppleganger twin fight"

I sent a glare to Damon. I tried to get out of Elijah's grip but it was no use.

"Are you done acting like children?"

"Do this without me. I am gonna go take a walk. Alaric will you fill me in later?"

Alaric nodded probably still recovering from what just happened. Stefan puts his hand on the side of Elena's face. Checking how much I hurt her. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I walked to the Grill. When I got there I sat at a stool and ordered a drink. I don't know how long I was there but after a few drinks this sandy blond hair guy walked up to me.

"What is your name love?"

"Depeneds who is asking?"

"Oh right Klaus"

"Oh the Klaus who is planning to use my sister in that crazy sacrafice of yours"

"Jennifer is it?"

"Yes you should know you where in Ric's body when I told him I was dying my hair what do I have to do so people stop calling me Elena or Katherine? Get a bunch of tattos?"

Klaus chuckled.

"Your my favorite doppleganger already"

"How many dopplegangers have you met?"