Chapter Thirteen

"She's awake, the magical pressure from Valvia's battle with Kagura reached down here as aftershocks." Saki murmurs softly, smiling lightly as she pushes open the door in which they stand in front of. "The medical help here is better, and more substantial, so she wasn't comatose for longer than a few hours, which I'm thankful for."

Shinju and Chiko sigh in relief, walking into the stainless room with Nata glaring to the ceiling above her, laying on her back, grumbling in annoyance. Some skin still charred with lingering after-effects. The sound of the door squeaking open catches the Water God Slayer whose glare vanishes and a large grin appears.

"So!? How wa-.. ow..." Nata groans, attempting to lift an arm to her head, but, the restraints of leather around her wrists, ankles, waist and neck keeps her in place. A mechanism needed when she first woke up a few minutes into her comrades' battle, and she attempted to leave her bed and watch first hand.

"Idiot girl." Medical officer Hati grumbles, adjusting the bun her hair is pulled up into after a few strands have fallen out. "I've told you before, stop trying to move! You'll only worsen your recovery." Her sharp gaze turns from the guild master to her clipboard. "A few more days, around the fourth day, I can fully release her."

"Hey." Shinju mutters, stalking up to the bedside leaving Hati to converse with Chiko and Saki a few beds over. Shinju's arms crossing over her chest, but the relief filled smile is there on her lips. "You're such an idiot."

"I'm no idiot... This room is the only idiotic thing here!" Nata shrieks and whines, puckering her bottom lip into a pout. Her body attempting to move, but the restraints seem to pull and tug even harder, letting her move a centimetre. "I mean, I missed Valvia's battle because this room ain't got a lacramatic screen! I've also got sore limbs..."

"I'm not surprised." Shinju chuckles in a teasing manner. "Lightning is your worst enemy after all. But, I can tell you, Valvia's battle was amazing." She watches Nata's eyes widen and attempt to shuffle closer like a child in a reading corner. Excitement bubbling in her eyes.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"

"I heard the twin's mention 'Dragon Slayer of Time'. We also witnessed Valvia change Kagura into a child!" Shinju grins, "It was amazing! Valvia just didn't care, nor did she ever look like she was in pain! And now that she's beaten Kagura, she can easily beat someone like Erza who was on power with her!" Shinju clasps her hands together. "People will have been recording it so you can definitely watch it later."

"She can change a person's time?" Nata mutters in question as Chiko and Saki walk up to the bed, other members of the Thundering Fenrir guild appearing through the door including Braxi at Laso's side. Chiko turning, tugging on Rassai's arm and pulling her from the room before the door gets too crowded.

"What colour was it?" Saki asks softly, rubbing her chin. As she was down here watching Nata's recovery during the battle, she also didn't witness the battle. "From people passing in the corridors... it was quite the sight."

"It was multi-coloured." Coa replies, stretching his arms above his head before jumping upon the bed next to Nata's, releasing a grunt at the tough beds' mattress connects with his body. "It was strange, but interesting. I even heard people planning on asking Valvia to change them back to their child forms to see what its' like."

"We just gotta make sure that doesn't happen." Laso grins, taking a swig of alcohol, only to get a look of distaste from Hati who leaves the room without a word. "Don't let any citizens near her, especially so soon after a battle. I can still feel the lingering of her magic."

"Hm... How strange though..." Saki murmurs, rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Entais weakly speaks up, popping his head over the bed. "Isn't it normal? People say she's beautiful, shouldn't her magic match it?"