Chapter Five - Confessing to myself.

The remorse in Harry's face about hurting me was certainly noticeable. On the way back to the Jolly Roger, he tried to keep his head down and hat covered so that nobody noticed what had happened, not thinking of him in any other way.

The silent, hollow mood as we ventured through his father's ship and down to his quarters was sincerely a bizarre feeling as Harry and I have always had an ideal relationship, not really ever recalling a major disagreement- until today.

As soon as the hatch was pulled open, I slipped quietly down the stairwell and into Harry's room before he could even make it through. Seeing as I had no other place to stay and I really did not feel like going back to Uma's today and see what she had to say, I'm guessing that I'm either sleeping here- or out on a rooftop like I used to do after particular fights with my sister.

"I'm sorry" Harry murmured as he entered and slowly pushed his heavy, oak door shut. Okay, that is definitely different

"Harry Hook? Apologizing?" I questioned with a slight, sarcastic tone to my voice
"Well if the only thing you are going to do is ridicule me! This is utterly pointless" He gruffed as he slammed his cutlass down on his dresser and leaned against it with his back to me.

Trying to not anger him more, I slowly stepped towards him and gently placed my palm against his arm, making him tense up.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions Har, maybe it wasn't as it seemed" I whispered to him in a gentle tone, he turned his body slightly so he could look over his shoulder towards me.

"Uma is just mad at your sister, and seeing that you are the closest thing to her- she wanted to take it out on someone" He explained and I nodded my head
"I guessed," I told him, showing a sad smile and looking towards the ground "But, why did you agree with her?"

"Come on Elle, this is Uma we are on about. How mad would she have been if I didn't agree with her?" He exclaimed making me nod my head once more at his explanation, agreeing with it.

He slowly moved away from his dresser and pulled off his deep red and brown pirate coat, hooking it up on the back of his door along with his hat. He began to amble towards his, dark wooden bed with white sheets and a dark brown duvet, as his mouth widened with fatigue and let out a heavy yawn- I'm guessing he didn't actually have a nap when I did.

With everything happening, my sister practically abandoning me, the argument with Uma and Harry, I need to let off some steam- I haven't had much time to myself today and it feels as if some deep pressure was building up inside me, I needed to go for a run.

"I'll be back soon" I stated as I swiftly grabbed my simple purple leather jacket so that I can easily climb without my pirate coat dragging in the way

"Wait? Where are you going?" He questioned me, holding his hooked arm out in front of the only exit, so I couldn't pass him
"For a run, I need to clear my head" I announced to him so that he would let me past him "So, would you consider moving out of my way?" I snapped, beginning to get impatience with him.

He chuckled, "Feisty, I like" he smirked at me and leaned down to run his fingers through my tangled, fading pink hair "Be safe, please" He murmured, his face slowly becoming closer and closer to my own. My sea blue eyes met his own, flickering between each of his eyes in a slight panic- What is he going to do? His empty hand left my hair and I could feel his palm resting on my lower back, but before he actually lent down to kiss me, he diverted slightly and his forehead met my hairline, pressing a chaste kiss against the top of my head.

"Always" I smirked back at him, regaining some of my confidence and he pulled me in for a slight side hug before he retracted his arm from out of my way, allowing me to leave.

"I want you back before 4 am, Princess" He called to me as I made my way down the corridor
"You ain't my mom, Harry!" I called back and even from where I was, I could hear his deep, chuckle which brought a slight chill to my body. Crap... I really like this boy.