Morning coffee

Kara woke up. She was in Lena's room. Wait, what am i doing in Lena's room? Where is Lena? She tought to herself. She turned around and she saw Lena lying on couch. Poor thing why did she slept on couch because of me? She cem closer to Lena. She was so peaceful. So beautiful. Kara never realised how beautiful Lena was. Don't stare at me like that. Its creepy. Lena said with still sleepy voice. I'm sorry i didn't mean to. I just wanted to see are you sleeping. Its okay. Are you better? Yes i feel a lot better now. Thank you and I'm sorry. I was waiting for you to finish so i can say goodbye and than i fell a sleep I'm really sorry that because of me you had to sleep on couch. Don't worry i didn't mind. I'm just glad you are fine.
So still wanna go to get coffee? Kara asked Lena. Yeah, i really need it. But i guess it will be quick one i have class in hour. Well lets go than! Kara said as she pulled Lena's arm. Lets go Lena. You know i don't want you to be late on your class because of me. Aww that's sweet i didn't think you cared. Lena said with smile as she wraped her arm around Kara's shoulder. I never had a friend like you. Actually i think i never had a family like you. And just in this moment i noticed that you are taller than me? And i tought i was the taller one. You wish. Kara laughed.
Goodmorning ladies! What can i get you? Waiter asked. Um one spicy pumpkin late and Lena how about you? Green tea please. Alright!
So you are a tea person huh? I guess i would say i am. And spicy pumpkin late? That was unexpected. They both smiled.Their order arrived. They talked and smiled. Lena loved when Kara smiles. Kara's smile somehow makes her happier. Oh crap! I have to go or I'll be late. Okay don't you dare to be late. See you after than? Of course! They hugged and Lena left.
Kara decided that she'll go and talk to Lucy. She knocked. Come in! Lucy said. Kara entered the room. Kara! Hey look...what i said last night. It was not my place to tell you who to date. Yeah i know...James saw you this morning...with her arm around your shoulder and all that...i'm so sorry that i said all that stuff about your girlfriend. I guess she is not what everyone keeps talking she is. Maybe we can go on duble date sometime? Lucy smiled. Of course she is not a bad person and i forgive you but MY GIRL...WHAT? Lena and i are just friends.
Friends who sleep at each others room and put arms on each other shoulder...yeah sure. Lucy laughed at Kara. Oh god Lucy. Do you really think that we are together? Like Lena is beautiful and I am just...ordinary.