Chapter 17 -Makeover Time: pt 1

Chapter 17-Makeover Time: pt 1

Show up in the same dress,
We don't know who wore it best,
Lets not make a big deal,
Act like its a new trend.
Look good while we go round,
Here try on these boots I found.
There's a boy who says your sweet,
He's got a best friend

-Bella Thorne

~*~

Skylar's POV:

RECAP:

****

"Kingston."

I turned around to see Dean once again. "what do you want?" I grit my teeth trying to keep my annoyance at bay."

"Don't forget, we have your makeover tomorrow."

Come on!

Just when I was starting to forget..........

~*~

I'm freaking out! It's Saturday and now I can't stop thinking about the stupid makeover.

Dean said they're coming to pick me up soon and I better be ready. huh, seems like people are always telling me to do that.

I don't even know why it's so important for them that I have the makeover. Their guys, what would they know about what would suit me. Never mind.
If I get back looking like a skimpy blonde I will seriously hurt Dean.

I prepare myself; making sure to put foundation on the visible bruises I got from Thursday's fight. I called Tori and Cam earlier to let them know I couldn't make it to the movies today because some idiots were dragging me away for a 'fun' day as they called it.

"Skylar! Some boys are here for you." I heard by mother yell, breaking me out of my pervious state of thought and making me feel apprehensive.

I wiped down my suddenly sweating hands and croaked out that I was coming. I grabbed my purse and headed down the stairs to meet three smirking boys at the doorstep.

Kill. me. now .

"Skyee!!! Is he your boyfriend yet?" Sienna asked innocently bouncing up and down cutely as she pointed to Dean. I felt my face heat up and I silently scolded myself for blushing at the idea.

"Of course not silly. He's my friend, and so are the other boys. Has Chloe been feeding you lies again?" I asked jokingly leaning down to meet her chocolate brown eyes, my own eyes quickly flickering to Chloe who had a mischievous grin tugging her lips.

"No, she said he really is your boyfriend." she confirm looking a bit confused.

"Well she must of been joking. Now come on give me a hug before I head out." I grin spreading my arms out to her. "You too you sneaky girl." I wink, turning to Chloe direction. I give them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek making them giggle and I head to the front door.

"Were are you going?" My mum asks taking me by surprise. I mean she never really inquired my whereabouts until I started 'hanging out' with Dean.

Huh figures.

"Don't worry, we're just going to the mall. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but ill see you later alright." I answer giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and stepping out tugging the three boys in tow.

"What no hello?" Dean asks smirking as he starts walking a headed of me.

"Shut up. you too Mike." I warn glaring daggers at Mike who was about to open his mouth.