Chapter 15

Sophiana POV
We reached the place, it was not just a big house but a mansion. But what shocked me even more was the amount of cops present there. As soon as I stepped out with the kids, the cop's turn towards us.
Richa ran inside the gate shouting for her 'Daddy', as we follow closely. Soon a group of people came outside and Richa ran towards it. As she was running towards them a man to ran towards her, picking her up in his hands, embracing her, kissing her all over her face. As they both laugh, hee with happily playful and his with teary joy.
'Oh boy her Daddy' is hot. Control Sophie you are with your sons. Control!'

David Gangy as Richard Max Troll

"

"Daddy! Stop, it's tickling." Richa said smiling.
"My princess! Oh I missed you so much. You got me so worried my baby." her father replied. Oh god! Even his talk is hot.
"Maa brought me back." Those words left her mouth pointing at me, giving me a heart attack.
"She is not your Maa. She is our Maa." Mark groan out with showing John and Paul sullen faces hearing her.
"Boys calm down. And Richa sweet, they call me Maa because I am their mom. You can call me Sophie." I speak as I made my way towards her dad, I know my son's are following behind.
"Sophia." I introduce myself. "And these are my son's John, Mark and Paul." I pointed them one by one. "Max." he said with a nod.
"Sorry to bother but what's going on? All these cops and all. Sorry to say but when I found Richa and no one came for her. I was really angry that I want to strangled the person who left her there. And when I found your address from her kinder garden, I prepared myself to give you an earl full but coming here and looking at surrounding tell me something. She was not there by mistake or left alone. So what's going on? I asked.
"Ms. Sophia, thank you so so much for bringing her back and to answered your questions, can we go inside and then talk? I am sure neither you nor kids are comfortable around cops and all." he said. To which I nod and starts to follow him inside with with my son's.