You get taken to a new facility

Scp-035: 35 did not like it when he couldn't see you for a week. So he broke out to look for you. He went to your cell only to find it completely empty. He looked through the files until he found out you were taken to a new facility. He was furious. He found a scientist and tortured him until he got the location.

Scp-049: He had woken up to find you no where in his cell. Normally they would wake him so they could get you... odd... When a guard came in he questioned him, only to receive silence. When there was a break out he found out from 79 your not in the facility he lost it breaking out.

Scp-073 and 76-2: When they so called took you for a doctors appointment they had your sister as well. Next thing you now you two were put on a truck in handcuffs. Now the both of you were worried... You never got to say bye.

Scp-079: They had unplugged you and transported you to another facility much to 79's Dismay. He than raised hell on earth for anyone not letting anyone leave, rest, or eat until you were brought back.

Scp-096: He cried for days. He managed to get out of his cell and killed anyone who got in his way looking for you. When he got out he ran and ran following the tracks hoping to find you.

Scp-106: When Larry figured out you were being moved to a new facility he took you to his world and didn't let you out. No one could get close to you without dying.

Scp-173: You were being put in a facility mimicking a human home. They wanted to see your reaction. 173 didn't like this and got out a day later to get you.

Scp-682: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scp-939: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scp-999: He got depressed and looked for you. His aura making anyone near him feel depressed. Finally the scientists couldn't take it anymore and ordered you to be put back into this facility.

Scp-2521: Nope... When you got moved he brought you back easily.