8

Your pov

I watched as Namjoon walked out of my room after his confession.

He liked me and we actually just kissed.

I never imagined that happening.

If only the guys knew, they'd be going crazy.

The rest of the day was spent in my room and Namjoon didn't dare come back in here.

I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us.

He likes me now and I don't have feelings for him..I don't think.

As the time passed and night time came I laid in bed unable to fall asleep.

It was currently around 2:35am and I was just laying here and honestly I was lonely.

The house felt so cold and empty and I didn't like it.

I had a plan in my head but I kept trying to find the pros and cons of it.

Finally, I decide to just do it.

I make my way towards Namjoon's room and quietly push the door open only to find Namjoon laying in bed on his phone.

When he notices me he sits up and looks at me confused.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Uh, no. Actually I came to ask you a question." I say and he looks at me confused.

"Okay. What is it?" He says and I walk closer to his bedside.

"Do you mind if I sleep in here with you? I can't fall asleep in my room." I say and he looks taken back.

"In Taehyung's bed?" He asks and I shrug.

"Or yours." I say bluntly and his eyes widen a bit.

"Y/n-"

"I don't mean anything by this..I just, I want to cuddle." I say a bit shyly.

"With me?" He asks and I laugh without meaning to.

"Well who else am I supposed to cuddle with? One of your thousands of plushies?" I say and he pulls his lips in.

"Okay." He says and moves over in the bed.

I stare at the spot for a minute and then I lay down beside him and rest my head on his chest and drape my arm over his stomach.

"This is awkward isn't it?" He asks after a moment and I laugh.

"A little, yeah." I say.

"It's nice though." I add.

"It feels good to have human affection." Namjoon says and I suddenly find myself smiling.

He was right.

It was always nice to cuddle and have other people show affection to you.

"This isn't going to make things weird between us is it? That's the last thing I want." Namjoon says and I shake my head.

"I came in here on my own free will didn't I?" I say.

"That's true." He says and I laugh.

"Anyways, goodnight Namjoon." I say and he replies with a soft "goodnight Y/n."

Maybe I do feel something for him...

Namjoon's pov

I couldn't even fall asleep because I had so much on my mind.

I definitely like Y/n and I was sure of that now but the guys would make such a big deal out of it for sure.

I didn't want them to find out but at the same time I needed to keep showing affection towards Y/n if I wanted her to like me back.

I mean she has to feel at least something to come crawling into my bed asking to cuddle, right?

Then again friends can cuddle too..

I'm so confused! Sleep was the last thing on my mind.

By the sound of Y/n's light breathing I could tell that she was already asleep.

As I glanced down at the top of her head resting on my chest I smile widely.

None of this would be happening right now if it wasn't for that kiss.

The kiss that made me realize that I actually do like her, a lot.

I just hope eventually she can find out if she likes me back, preferably before the guys get home.

I let the thought slip away as I finally fall asleep.

-

When I wake up the next morning I notice that y/n is no longer in here.

That did happen right? I wasn't just imagining it?

I sit up and run my fingers through my hair then grab my phone to check the time and date.

It was currently 12:48pm and there was exactly three more days until the others came back home.

That still gives me time to flirt with Y/n and what not.

I stand up and head out to the living room where I can instantly smell food being made.

I peak my head into the kitchen where I find Y/n cooking food while listening to a song and I smile upon realizing that it was one of bts'.

"Oh, you're awake." She says once she notices me.

"Yeah, when did you wake up?" I ask, sitting down at the table.

"Like an hour ago?" She questions.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask.

"Did you?" She asks while completely ignoring my question.

"It took awhile to fall asleep but afterwards yeah." I say and she nods.

"That's good. I actually slept perfectly." She says and I smile a little.

"So..I was thinking maybe we could hang out today and go somewhere." I say and she looks at me and smiles a bit.

"Sure, sounds fun." She says and brings the food over that she had been cooking.

We both reach for the utensils and our hands touch each others.

We look at each other for a moment before Y/n laughs and grabs the spoon, pulling it back towards her.

I grab my spoon and chopsticks then we begin to eat.

"Oh, and I like that by the way." She says and I look up at her with raised eyebrows.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Holding hands. I enjoy it." She says and then begins to eat again.

Well I was definitely going to keep that in my mind.

Now I was very excited for whatever we'd do today.