Chapter 19: Broken

"This man is too damn dangerous to be left alive! He destroyed an entire village, imagine what he could do if he wanted to destroy us!" Ay said furiously, unconciously sending tiny waves of KI in the room. Gaara smirked.

"Are you worried that he'll come for your village next because you foolishly decided to with Iwa?" Gaara said as it was the most normal thing in the world. "Or maybe you have a personal vendetta against Naruto Uchiha?" Ay growled, about to protest before Mei interrupted.

"It's just sad. He was such a cute little boy and my godson." She said before her eyes shifted to Minato, as he looked at the desk with a mix of anger and shame. "Oh how did my little Naruto get this way I wonder..." She said sarcastically. Minato stood up quickly, his chair sliding several feet away from him, his fist clenched tightly.

"I know this is all my fault. If I hadn't left him that day, none of this would've happen." He said angrily before his eyes shot up, his sky blue eyes hardened with determination. "But I will have to correct my mistake. No matter the cost!" He said with conviction, getting a pleased smirk from the Raikage as Gaara nodded his head. Mei shook her head.

"He did kill a lot of people on both of those days. I will aid your battle Hokage-dono, but I do not think I have the heart to try and kill the boy who I once called my godson." Ay glared at the woman.

"How could you not want to kill that monster! If-" The Raikage quickly dodged a 3 pronged kunai that was thrown at him. Minato Namikaze was glaring daggers at the man who had spoken.

"It's the people like you that made him this way. Sure, I left him behind, but leaving him behind didn't cause him to do this. It just had an effect. People like you Ay-san are why Naruto is this way! If people hadn't taken things he loved away, or tortured him constantly, he would not be our enemy! So don't you dare call my son a monster, because people like Onoki and you are the true monsters in this world!" Minato shouted, a tear sliding down his cheek as he spoke.

"Do you wish to start another war with Kumo Minato Namikaze?!" Ay roared. Minato glared at him.

"Do you want to be at the other side of my blade once again? Last time we fought, your little brother was at my mercy along with you and your squad. Do not think for a second all I do as Hokage is dilly dally all day long and not train." Now Ay had a look of pure fear on his face before he quickly looked down the ground.

"I apologize if I had spoken out of turn Hokage-dono." Ay said before a familiar voice spoke up.

"I never would have thought that the big ole Raikage would swallow his pride. Hello Ay, how's the family?" Naruto said before he gasped and covered his mouth. "Too soon?" Naruto then clenched his stomach and laughed. Everyone looked at the man they had just been discussing, their eyes widened.

"How dare you show your face here after what you've done?" Gaara said as he was ready to attack with his sand. Naruto shifted his gaze to the young Kazekage.

"Shutup Gaara." Was all he said before he sat down in one of the empty chairs and looked at the 4 Kages. "I know this is the Tsuchikage's chair, but, I guess that would be me since I destroyed the village and it's people." Minato eyed his son.

"What are you here for Naruto?" Naruto grinned and tapped the table and then his head.

"Ah, always straight to the point Hokage-sama, you're no fun." Naruto then sighed and rested his cheek on his fist. "But since you asked so nicely, I guess I'll answer. I've come here to negotiate your surrender." Everyone's brows rose in surprise at his answer.

"Our surrender? You are outnumbered here boy. How are you any in position to tell US to surrender." Ay shouted. Naruto lazily looked at him.

"Maybe your memory is lacking. Not only did I destroy your combined little army, but I also killed the Hachibi Jinchuuriki and cut off your arm. And, I just destroyed a village for fucks sake! I believe I am in every position there is to say surrender." Naruto said harshly before he stood up. "Trust me my dear Kages, I do not wish for anymore blood to be spilled. Besides, the only two villages I would have a problem with is yours." He said pointing at Ay. "And yours." He then pointed to Minato. "Kumo has allied themselves with Iwa, the village who killed my brother, and Konoha tortured me enough times by the time I was 6 years old to give any veteran shinobi a horrible nightmare. But, I'm willing to let all of this go. But only if you surrender your countries under my rule so I may unite all of the Shinobi Nations into one big Shinobi Nation and bring peace to the world. So, what do you say?"

"This, this may actually be a good idea." Mei said as she rubbed her chin and eyed Naruto. Everyone else looked at her like she grew another head. "But then again, we do not have the authority to hand over our respective countries. That is the Daimyo's decision. Come on Naruto-kun, I thought you were smart." Naruto started laughing.

"Tell me baa-chan, who's army would win, yours, or that pathetic man you call a Daimyo." Mei adopted a thoughtful expression. "I think it's ridicolous that you all kiss your own Daimyo's ass when it should actually be the exact opposite. Here you all are, one of the most powerful men and women of your country, and you decide to listen to a guy who's guards are a bunch of monks and samurais. I swear its like dealing with Konohamaru-kun all over again." He said, shaking his head in slight amusement.

"But, what about our people? We can't just hand them over to a person who is the leader of a terrorist organization." Gaara said. Naruto sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Gaara Gaara Gaara...didn't I tell you to shutup 5  minutes ago?" Gaara was about to protest before he saw Naruto glaring at him before he put sand over his own mouth. Naruto clapped.  "Good. Now that this little talk is over with, I'm going to go see Satsuki-chan and Samui-chan. They aren't going to be happy when I get home." He said as he shivered. "I swear, I may be stronger, but those girls are just, ugh." He said to himself as he disappeared in a Kamui, leaving 4 Kages with sweatdrops.

Somewhere Unknown because God is lazy like that. (That's me!)

Naruto appeared from a Kamui as he sighed at the sight of two very angry Kunoichi.

"How dare you knock us out and leave your creepy plant friend?" Satsuki demanded, causing Naruto to smile widely.

"Zetsu is not creepy, he's..." he turned to the Black and White Venus Flytrap. "welllllll, you are kinda creepy." Zetsu only grinned and sunk into the ground. Naruto then looked back at the girls and ducked under a punch delivered by Samui. "That wasn't very nice Samui-chan." Naruto chatised with a smirk. He was then punched by a purple fist into a wall.

"How about that Naruto-kun?" Satsuki said as she deactivated Susanoo. Naruto shrugged off the debris off rock that was on him.

"Kaa-san hit harder." He said with a small smile. He was then grabbed in a hug by bother girls at once, making him smile wider. "There's two for the harem." He whispered.

"What was that?" Both girls said in unison as they pulled away. Naruto scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Oh, nothing. You know, just a thanks for the hug and all." He said slight nervous. Samui eyed him suspiciously.

"That's what I thought you said." Naruto chuckled nervously.

"I heard harem Samui-san, didn't you?" Samui nodded as both slowly approached Naruto with predatory looks. Naruto looked at his imaginary watch.

"Would you look at the time, I need to go do some, uh, running. Yeah, running. So um, bye!" He shouted as ran out of the cave like home. Satsuki and Samui pouted alike.

"I was gonna kiss him." They said in unison, before they looked at one another, a lightning bolt connecting their foreheads. "He's mine!" They shouted in unison again before began the catfight for Naruto Uchiha.

And thats the end of this chapter. Hope it was good and made up for last chapter. Im supposed to get a new phone on Thursday, but idk yet.

Til next time my lil demons!