{embarrassing moments}

lip ~ it was your first kiss, you didn't want him to know that

lip ~ it was your first kiss, you didn't want him to know that. you tried your hardest not to make it awkward, but you failed eventually telling lip the truth. he just laughed a little and said you were doing great. you still felt a little embarrassed, though.

ian ~ your first day working at the kash 'n grab and Lynda put you up to stocking cans. easy right? well, ian happened to be your crush of three years. you were nervous to even be in the same room as him. as you were stocking the canned beans, your hand slipped, dropping the whole box of cans to the ground. you quickly bent down to get them when you heard a chuckle come from ian's mouth behind you. your face turned a dark red. you felt a hand lightly rub your back as ian bent down to help you pick up the cans. "it's okay," he laughed, "happens all the time."

carl ~ you were in english class. the teacher was reading some story aloud and then asking questions after every few sentences. however, you weren't paying any attention. your eyes were glued on carl. you were admiring his beautiful eyes, lucious curls, and perfect round lips. "miss (y/l/n), see something more interesting than steinbeck." as soon as your name was said, carl's head snapped toward you, catching you as you were staring at him like some obsessed fangirl. laughter filled the room as you quickly turned away and stared down at your paper.

mickey ~ you were both in the middle of a make out session. your 'relationship' is on the down low, knowing that your family would not approve of mickey. he had snuck through your window, just like out of movie.  and as he went to pull your shirt off, your brother barged in stopping right where he was once he saw the both of you. you and mickey quickly pulled away from eachother, you moving to the other side of the room. "jesus," your brother chuckled as he turned around and left your room. you and mickey just sat there in silence.

-

a/n: what even is this?